General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
    that was a great first round fuckkkk!!!!

feed mousasi whittaker please
    Worth a watch? I fell asleep.
    fuck yeah, its a first round battle, one of those oh shit hes gonna win?! then oh shit the other guy might win!? back and forth exchanges. its only like 4 mins, its good enough to save this card from being complete shit tbh
    skip all the other fights, there were no impressive showcases of any of the other fighters. Just the opposite, it just made you realize why those no names are still no names.

This fight will not convince you whittaker is a contender but will convince you he deserves a top 5 guy for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
      Like he might be the best fighter atm but if u don't make fuck or get zooked r u really even good
      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUq9iQZyJ8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUq9iQZyJ8[/ame]

Nick Diaz the GOAT >
      is this before or after their vegas brawl?

Comment

that was a great first round fuckkkk!!!!

feed mousasi whittaker please
        Worth a watch? I fell asleep.
        fuck yeah, its a first round battle, one of those oh shit hes gonna win?! then oh shit the other guy might win!? back and forth exchanges. its only like 4 mins, its good enough to save this card from being complete shit tbh
        skip all the other fights, there were no impressive showcases of any of the other fighters. Just the opposite, it just made you realize why those no names are still no names.

This fight will not convince you whittaker is a contender but will convince you he deserves a top 5 guy for sure
        Dope, I'll have to watch it. I think it was the first 2 fights on the early prelims were good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
          Like he might be the best fighter atm but if u don't make fuck or get zooked r u really even good
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUq9iQZyJ8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUq9iQZyJ8[/ame]

Nick Diaz the GOAT >
          is this before or after their vegas brawl?
          I want to say before, I'm not positive though.

Comment

What the.....

Rizin has come through once again for her even though her opponent is quite surprising.
            Garcia will next be facing Shinobu Kandori – a retired Japanese wrestler and now politician of the Liberal Democratic Party born in 1964?!
            You’ve heard it right folks, the 5 ft 7 inches tall 52 year old will be the next opponent of Gabi Garcia. Kandori is also a one time bronze medalist at the Vienna World Championship in Judo (1984).

Comment

What the.....

Rizin has come through once again for her even though her opponent is quite surprising.
              Garcia will next be facing Shinobu Kandori – a retired Japanese wrestler and now politician of the Liberal Democratic Party born in 1964?!
              You’ve heard it right folks, the 5 ft 7 inches tall 52 year old will be the next opponent of Gabi Garcia. Kandori is also a one time bronze medalist at the Vienna World Championship in Judo (1984).

politician? whoa lol, I HOPE they bride the shit out of Garcia, that would do wonders for her votes if she "defeats a giant" type of marketing. I dont see any other reason why a 52 year old would take this fight. Lol judo...not gonna work when the person is sooo much bigger

Comment

Full camp Mendes murks him too.
                Mendes still fights?
                yeah Denis Siver would murk mcnugget too

Comment

lmao i seen that Garcia shit too, ridiculous

Comment

for you diaz fans out there, Greg Jackson mad af at cowboy lol plus greg jackson saying "damn nigga" LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcBbxVUmqwQ"]The Most Gangster Corners In MMA – An Inside Look Into The Diaz Brothers/Cerrone Corners - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Does full camp include yeh steroids
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

RIP Mendes

Comment

It was acne cream he tested positive for.

That he probably uses for his side effects to actual steroids, but you can't prove that.

Comment

B.J. Penn would murder McNugget.

Comment

I'd suck bj's penn
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

B.J. Penn would murder McNugget.
                                BJ Penn's old ass will get dropped in the 1st minute of the 1st round by Conor
                                TDE

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X