General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Looks like the fighter union might be happening.

Comment

is mark hunt in it ?

cause i havent seen his name in it and he prob the most pissed

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        weidman got kneed 3 times in this sequence :O

fuck yoel romeros cheating ass making weidman knee himself and then knee him in the back of the head. shoulda been a dq win for chris

A knee for every brazzillian he won unfairly against

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

https://champions.co/p/ufc-fighter-u...g-announcement

Comment

Romero hit Weidman in the back of the head, numerous times.

He should be disqualified. He's also on steroids.

Weidman the GOAT.

Comment

weidman is so average, literally got nothing special about him

at least bisping can talk, only thing going for wiedman is his above average wrestling

Comment

Romero is 10xs the wrestler Weidman is

Comment

america for gay jesus
                  Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                  But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                  http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

10x the wrestler amounted to about 2 seconds more control in the mma world tho some good all that olympic level cheating got him he had to land a knee to the back of the head to win that fight. fucking fuck fuck you yoel fuckkkkk
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

10x the wrestler amounted to about 2 seconds more control in the mma world tho some good all that olympic level cheating got him he had to land a knee to the back of the head to win that fight. fucking fuck fuck you yoel fuckkkkk

Comment

If yoel didnt do the things that he did to machida i would def be loving the guys fuckery

jacre kills him in a rematch tho

Brazil>

Comment

Weidman a nice guy that fucked up to many brazzillians

His death was coming sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                            not sure what the arguments are since i aint reading them paragraphs but

if your saying it gets boring seeing a dominant champion fight the same people that isnt tru, any/every dominant champion has to, and has cleared his division basically

gsp, silva, jones, aldo, if a guy cant break into a the top 7 he doesnt deserve a title shot imo
                            thats a shame, homeboy is droppin knowledge, its a verbal red panty night on these forums right now

Comment

I'm not speaking on his match, I thought he should have been DQ'd. Just commenting on Weidman being an above average wrestler that Romero is unarguably better strictly in wrestling.

Comment

weidman got kneed 3 times in this sequence :O

fuck yoel romeros cheating ass making weidman knee himself and then knee him in the back of the head. shoulda been a dq win for chris

weidman just shared that his own knee made the cut worse lololol KO'd himself

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X