General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

the perfect solution with all parties win would be giving Mcgregor that 100 million dollar fight and a small slice of ownership so Mcgregor can retire young for his family and give up all the belts. Mcgregor fans will be happy to see him make it and the haters will see him happy that hes gone

but this will never happen

to the doubters: If Mcgregor beats Khabib (no "he will never beat him" type of response please) will that win convince yall about the greatness of Mcgregor?

Comment

no they will either make exuses saying kabib wasnt 100% for whatever reason (injury, bad camp, ect.), and they will say that hes not tested because he they still have there list of bad match ups like fighting a full grown polar bear, an Olympic champion, a cuban cheater, Jon jones, ect.

haters gonna hate dont bother trying to convince them, theyre the ones missing out on enjoying UFC having an actual star for once. if mcgregors hype dies we all go back to sitting in the corner of the bar asking them to change the channel back to the fights, and have bitches scoff at the violence
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

btw how was this not a point deduction? I dont understand the UFC rules.

does everything get a warning now and fighters arent expected to know the rules, or they just dont give a fuck?

ill fight kabib and bite his jugular vein out and just get a warning
        you dont have a sig

Comment

omg speaking of cheater yoel romero just got suspended by NYSAC for 60 days for leaving the cage to do his gay ass soldier walk

NY got weidmans even after being put in a grave

say no to gay jesus
          you dont have a sig

Comment

If McNugget beats Khabib it's all fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

does everything get a warning now and fighters arent expected to know the rules, or they just dont give a fuck?

She should have flopped and pretended to be ko'd, get the DQ victory.

Fuck Brazilian cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

that shit didnt land

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

cluadia the fans the commission and the referee agreed that shit didnt land

brazil by far the humblest of them all

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

romero getting a 6 month ban is fucking hilarious tho,

jacare might just get the title shot after all

Comment

It didn't land because she fucking sucks.

She had every intention of landing it. Just because she's too stupid to land an illegal kick doesn't mean she should get a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        romero getting a 6 month ban is fucking hilarious tho,

jacare might just get the title shot after all
                        Thought it was 60 days? If it's 6 months that's fucking hilarious, fuck him.

Comment

i thought someone posted it was 6 months idk might be 60 days

Comment

besides that tho, machida getting completely fucked over right now

usada looking hella shady with this shit righ tnow

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/11/2...-peds-ufc-news

Comment

Machida is a retard, he played himself.

Same with Cro-Cop.

Comment

I want to see Rumble knock Romero the fuck out more than anything coming up.

That would be cool.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X