General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Goldberg back in WWE.

Comment

goooodamn soccer kicked her while she was down

claudia >>>

lmaoo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

wooooooooooow she faked it smhhhh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          goooodamn soccer kicked her while she was down

claudia >>>

lmaoo
          looked like she barely touched her, glad cutie gadelha won

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6wCXjI7jBQ[/ame]

Comment

ryan bader such a fag

was getting boxed by a 40 year old so had to use his gay takedowns

Comment

the LW championship fight at bellator was dope

Even tho Benson is out of his prime, hes still game which is impressive for a guy whose only fighting for a paycheck

yall gotta skip the MVP fight, its like a classic Machida match, if the opponent doesnt engage then the fight goes nowhere. MVP just moves around, dancing and taughting, trying to bait his opponent in but the opponent just hanged back for 2 whole rounds. Ref had to step in during the 3rd round to issue a warning to both fights for inactivity. I love MVP but this fight showed that he cant lead the fight when forced too

Shoutout to the real moose for making revenge look easy! also my boy Almeida in another entertaining fight, dude's chin is keeping him from being a top 5 fighter because hes a risk and reward type of fighter but his chin doesnt hold up.

Comment

I fell asleep, but fuck yeah. Fuck Benson Henderson.

Hope his faggot ass retires.

Comment

dead at little nog working bader on the feet and bader pussying out and going to wrestling

Comment

Dead at being so bad you lose to Bader.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Dead at being so bad you lose to Bader.
                        bader self proclaimed gatekeeper, at least he knows his role.

Pretty sure hes gonna go to Bellator for the money since he doesnt believe he could be champ...which is true

Comment

He definitely can't be champ. He also won't be champ in Bellator. I wonder if Bader would get more money with Bellator, he's not in demand. Nobody really cares about him. They'd just be paying for another Bellator tier fighter, I think they've moved past that.

Chael would beat his ass.

Comment

Bellator is getting legit though.

I like they gave Henderson 2 title shots that he lost. It brings light to some of their champions and shows they're not just some shit organization.

Comment

phil davis did wash there most dominant champ tho

and after the last fight, aint no one saying paige can beat rory anymore

never thought he could from the start tho, rory by far #1 pound 4 pound atm right now

Comment

Lmao. Chael would murk Rory.

In all seriousness though, Phil Davis is good at laying on people.

Wait until Chael fucks his life up.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X