General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Tru indeed

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
      He didnt do that good in his last fight iirc he got gassed in round 3? Either way, winning 1 fight after moving down and basically become a title shit contender is madness. Max should be fighting Aldo on this card. But I'm not mad at this fight at all. I see it being very entertaining. I want max to win and go on to beat Aldo and hopefully defends in a conor rematch but I highly doubt conor would drop back to that devision

He was kind of gassed, but still pulled off a submission on a black belt.

There wasn't anyone else really available to fight. Frankie just fought, Aldo is being a bitch, Lamas just fought, Mendes is suspended, etc.

Pettis made the most sense. Plus I've wanted to see Pettis vs Aldo for a long time. Lol Pettis would ruin Aldo.

I think it's a great matchup for both guys. It makes even more sense that it's now for the interim belt. Either guy is guaranteed the title shot afterwards.

Comment

maybe pettis wasnt deserving but who else is in that division? holloway beat everyone else except aldo and mcgruber and they both ducking
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Great style match up imo. Holloway isn't likely to even try to wrestle fuck him, it will give Pettis a chance to get off all that dynamic striking everyone used to love him for.
          thats wht they said when they matched him up against barboza

and we kno wht happened there

i think holloway gonna win tbh, he got all the momentum

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            Originally posted by Moose View Post
            Great style match up imo. Holloway isn't likely to even try to wrestle fuck him, it will give Pettis a chance to get off all that dynamic striking everyone used to love him for.
            thats wht they said when they matched him up against barboza

and we kno wht happened there

i think holloway gonna win tbh, he got all the momentum
            barboza weighed like 30 pounds more then him lets be honest all brazillians are on steroids
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              maybe pettis wasnt deserving but who else is in that division? holloway beat everyone else except aldo and mcgruber and they both ducking
              how aldo ducking when he was the interm champion

y would an interm champion fight max holloway when hes garunteed the champion

then when aldo became full champion he said he'll fight the winner of pettis and max

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

lets be honest pettis aint beating aldo cause he gonna get leg kicked to death

and holloway def aint beating aldo cause he gonna get even more leg kicked to death cause of the way he fights

Comment

blah blah blah aldo only fights once a year because hes too busy taking needles in the ass
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

aldo gonna full fill my christmas wish and smash the winner of pettis and max

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                      Well that's a good way to look at it.

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

btw mighty mouse only made 350k for his title defense

most champs usually make around 500k

obviously they get ppv money but we all kno mighty mouse dont get shit

Comment

SMH at MM haters, he'll choke you out and rape your asses..

I cringe at the thought that Aldo's the FTW champ again, fucking Brazilian shit..
                          TDE

sigpic

Comment

That ufc countdown vid just makes Aldo look bad tbh lol

Comment

dude just looks like hes some type of special ed student

and all the adults around him are just trynna be nice cause of his condition

Comment

Pettis will smash Aldo. No debate.

MM is garbage. Tim Elliot a guy who's last run in the UFC was 2-4 gave him one of the toughest fights of his career. That's the #1 p4p? Don't think so.

I would destroy MM without any effort.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X