Wale or Tay Roc??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wale or Tay Roc??

Not sure how many people have heard about Wale supposedly being caught in bed with another dude.

The picture below is the one they are claiming is Wale, but I can't help but notice that it looks more like Tay Roc than Wale!

Thoughts???

"This is Columbine / a white boy's takin a Shotgun to school!" -Charron

"God saved you from your sins / but can he save you from mine?" -Chess

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Re: Wale or Tay Roc??

*come out of the closet op

Comment

yeah op is gay

Comment

Lmao - thoughts?

Nothing wrong with being gay this is not the way to go about it tho

'No fucks given' lmaooo

Comment

Like oh my GAWD!

I like to post about celebrities' sexuality since I can't handle my own!

ATL stand up I'm a real nigga!

*wet farts jettisoning a condom*

OP....

Comment

I'm the guy he was caught in bed with, can confirm it was Wale. Michael Buble was in bed too but was not in the photo.

Comment

LOL - wow - what has this site turned into......

Guaranteed NONE of you talking shit would dare say the shit to anyone's face - so many keyboard gangstas around that have never gotten any pussy without paying for it...you "guys" are a fucking joke - I actually go to events and show myself in public rather than sit behind a keyboard talking shit - put an address on that shit or shut the fuck up.

"You got a lot of guns in your rounds / I got a lot of rounds in my guns!" - Tsu Surf

Comment

PM me your address.

Comment

Ill be @ NOME7 on the stage.

Comment

Wanna make out on stage?

Comment

Originally posted by jklyde View Post
                      LOL - wow - what has this site turned into......

Guaranteed NONE of you talking shit would dare say the shit to anyone's face - so many keyboard gangstas around that have never gotten any pussy without paying for it...you "guys" are a fucking joke - I actually go to events and show myself in public rather than sit behind a keyboard talking shit - put an address on that shit or shut the fuck up.
                      Nah man, you are the joke.

We air you out on the obvious shit and so we're keyboard gangsters who can only get pussy if it's paid for?

You can't prove that but you've proved that you're very very interested in other men's sexuality

EEEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLYYYYYY

It's not a big deal, just keep it 1000 for yourself

Comment

Feral Linguist
                        Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

LOL - and I am the joke - keep posting, maybe people will mention you more or start to give a fuck. You have been a member for less than a year and have posted over 2,000 times, site is cool but damn homie OTBVA = life for you, doesn't it? Definitely looks like you get away from the computer a lot.....

The only question I asked was if it looked like Tay Roc more than Wale - not a single thing had to do with anyone's sexuality, the only way the picture came to light was because someone was saying it was Wale....people are dumb AF.

Comment

Hey Feral Linguist, hold this L when you get a chance to get your hands away from the keyboard.

3-0! 3-0! 3-0!

THAT'S LIGHT!

Comment

You made this thread all on your own.

Is that not true?

You want to engage in gossip about THAT picture and the subject matter surrounding it....

Stop resisting you will thank me later. I mean you well!

And yes I spend plenty of time both on and off of this message board I'm good with where I'm at in life....look up deflecting

Ask yourself why you are so defensive right now

Comment

You do realize that the thread is only asking if the picture looks more like Wale or Tay Roc, right? Absolutely nothing has to do with either of them being gay, but that seems to be all you picked up on. You seem to have a lot of stored up aggression that you are unable to release anywhere other than from the safety of your keyboard. It's just sad to see homie, I hope things get better for you in life, I really do.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X