OTBVA... How Do You Feel About All White Churches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA... How Do You Feel About All White Churches?

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    So now you're bitching about white churches?

Every church I've been to has accepted every race...

More than likely, you're too much of a coward to go to their church and socialize to get to know how they became successful, so you're targeting their members success in life and blaming "nepotism" just because you've failed at yours and wasted years chasing a dream that's clouded by ego
    You're misformed sweetie. I been to every church. I stated that clearly on the previous pages.

What does there success have to do with me being there? If i was jealous or didnt care, i wouldve rejected them on the first day i met them. You must remember i was broke before i met them so why would i switch up because of where they work? Especially if they keep inviting me? I got invited for tomorrow service dummy.

The nepotism subject wasnt really aimed at the white churches but if the shoe fit then wear that mf. I was talking about knowing each other thru illegal activities as in nepotism not churches. Once again country bumpkin Eke only understanding the life he lives as a savage redneck.
    You know what, stick to writing battle rap verses. I think you're destined for that...
    Duhh you swamp living farm life having son of a bitch.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

I know that's not true because you didn't beg ppl on here and Facebook for money for a bus ticket

Comment

I know that's not true because you didn't beg ppl on here and Facebook for money for a bus ticket
        Like yall didnt accept the bet i made and act like you didnt lose as to why you/Porter owed me money?

Calling me liars and shit after repeatedly stating numerous accounts I was having a debut battle in New York?
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Narcissistic mentality you have there you uber lummox

Comment

I never once gave one fuck who you were battling. I knew you'd find a way out of it

Comment

clanke dismantling the white establishment itt

Comment

Ek and Corky should do a roo battle to solve this urgent issue
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Ill bet 10 rep on Ek

Comment

You're misformed sweetie.

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                      clanke dismantling the white establishment itt
                      Its Cortie!!! We in here!

Comment

Not saying Ekelon been with my French mom, but if you come to New York you can see ma mere on Ek

Comment

My mom not French, but saw Gama in the thread and went for it

Comment

Mamaroneck is a place in New York ...

Comment

If it's a deaf occasion, can someone tell me what Ek's scream meant ?

Comment

I swear white people are the epitome of stupid, narcissism, and racism. Whites, asians, and mexicans in Dallas are pathetic. Not just the city everyone in this city know each other thru nepotism and cartels which dates back to mexicans and whites only. Facts but forget all that. Main focus is a white church....

Clearpath is a church that got some white members who try to sound intelligently wise but really contradicts everything they claim they believe in. Like people from Dallas period, are fucking embarrassments and ridiculously retarded.

Including ignorant mexicans and white people in Dallas... including every church member. They be making racial remarks as jokes and act like clowns. White people have it good not because they worked hard it was thru nepotism. Facts.
                                Im only rasict towards one black guy. His names Will and he stole my fucking money in my wallet 2 months ago. It's whatever he's a nig Eurgh. That's not a hard ER he isn't worthy enough to get himself in an ER situation

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X