OTBVA... How Do You Feel About All White Churches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA... How Do You Feel About All White Churches?

Clarke is delusional as fuck generalizing like that

Comment

Originally posted by g00s3y View Post
      Existence is money, weed, and bitches!!!

Living for some imaginary thing who has already pre-determined everything? Yeah ok, Santa probably still comes to their house each year too.
      Facts
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
        Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Only thing i got from this is females of other ethnicities won't give you the time of day.

Basically you can't get pussy locally not only from the black females but also no other kind of race/color/creed woman will even attempt to throw some pity pussy your way and you're bitter about it.

Sad part is you can't even stumble upon a busted face bloated bitch with low self esteem.
        All i got from this was you mirrored your life as a desperate insult to hurl at me since you couldnt think of much to begin with.
        You wanna talk about originality?
        Which yt profile are you bitting the most comments from ?

It appears you like to steal strangers comments word for word so you can post them on here for whatever fuckboi corny reason.

That aside- Im curious to know what cereal box did you read the back of that taught you the word nepotism
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
          Only thing i got from this is females of other ethnicities won't give you the time of day.

Basically you can't get pussy locally not only from the black females but also no other kind of race/color/creed woman will even attempt to throw some pity pussy your way and you're bitter about it.

Sad part is you can't even stumble upon a busted face bloated bitch with low self esteem.
          All i got from this was you mirrored your life as a desperate insult to hurl at me since you couldnt think of much to begin with.
          You wanna talk about originality?
          Which yt profile are you bitting the most comments from ?

It appears you like to steal strangers comments word for word so you can post them on here for whatever fuckboi corny reason.

That aside- Im curious to know what cereal box did you read the back of that taught you the word nepotism

Im curious to know what mom was dumb enough to let the condom break and still accept you as a mistake?
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

She shouldve taught your father priorities

Comment

But my point is every church i been to... its always some bullshit lol Sad part is i love God to death but....

The routine of getting to know someone and then the deceiving begins. Its like you see it coming but you have to go along with it just to see where it goes. People start playing mind games like you cant comprehend what they're doing.

People tell you lies and you lie to them back just to play safe. Trust goes a long ways if we're being honest. I been to black churches white churches asian churches and mexican churches but they got agendas and racially motivated.

Most black churches (not all) will actually help more than any others and keep it realer because thats how they was taught without higher principles but still believe in going to church. Other churches try to play God and act better than you are just because they got it good (which is great) but it shouldnt matter what race, status/class, or clothes a person is wearing. People gonna discriminate and hate you for being different.

Comment

In the bible it says Jesus came for the sinners yet anyone who still breathing on Earth has sinned yes? Then why certain churches trying to play God? Making God look bad.

To believe in something, they think it has to have some emotional pull. Emotions i dont do those. Maybe that's why I stand out because emotional people go off emotions. I go off will power and focus.

Comment

" its always some bullshit lol Sad part is i love God to death "

God doesn't love you

Comment

" its always some bullshit lol Sad part is i love God to death "

God doesn't love you
                    Neither did your mother.

That broken condom still hanging up in your fathers empty room.

Comment

L for biting yt comments in a desperate attempt for kudos from strangers on a battle board

L for learning new words on the back of a off brand captain crunch

L for being a hypocrite

L for bagging a imaginary guy in the sky to love you since nobody else does

Comment

All im saying if you go to church... and they know youre struggling why do you have to ask or wait to have an "okay" before they decide to "help" you... is that not playing God?

Only things i learned in this city is getting it on your own and trust nobody. Maybe why i sound like a spaz a lot on here.

Hypocrite where [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION]?

Comment

Bout to go back to record this track for Phil

Comment

This city: backstabbers, drug dealers, liars, cheaters, monsters, and more illegal/criminal activity. Let me show you my city like.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGdDlQz9WEo"]Joyner Lucas - Keep It 100 (508) 507-2209 - YouTube[/ame]

My city is like this yet these "Christians" in Dallas think Dallas can be saved?

I thought Jesus said he was coming for us???

Comment

Trust nobody... word up.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X