OTBVA... How Do You Feel About All White Churches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OTBVA... How Do You Feel About All White Churches?

Anybody here goes to church?
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Churches don't have to pay taxes

Comment

Its weird. Period.

Most churches be wanting tithes for themselves. Pastors be pulling up in lambos and ford trucks while my broke ass struggling for a job and a meal everyday.
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Those fake ass prayers be having me ctfu.

Im pretty sure God be laughing from above too. I heard so many niggas pray until i done caught a midstroke of silent laughter.

"Bruhda Jobe is hurr tueday 4 deez bl'ss ink heat recede"

Comment

Not gonna lie several of the female members look decent/attractive/big boobs/ass but im dead af because like how weird they act. They be using sexual innuendos every time a topic come up and just plain awkward. Talking about dead silence in the room. We might as well fuck every Sunday. Smh lol

Comment

So now you're bitching about white churches?

Every church I've been to has accepted every race...

More than likely, you're too much of a coward to go to their church and socialize to get to know how they became successful, so you're targeting their members success in life and blaming "nepotism" just because you've failed at yours and wasted years chasing a dream that's clouded by ego

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                Its weird. Period.

Most churches be wanting tithes for themselves. Pastors be pulling up in lambos and ford trucks while my broke ass struggling for a job and a meal everyday.
                This is exactly what I'm talking about

You're too fucking retarded to comprehend that "pastors" are out their trying to make a difference in the world and aren't sitting on a sidewalk on their phone paid for by daddy taking 6 months to write a battle rap verse that 6 people will read

Comment

It's ironic that Ek vs Clarke is a clash of biblical proportions

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post

More than likely, you're too much of a coward to go to their church and socialize to get to know how they became successful, so you're targeting their members success in life and blaming "nepotism" just because you've failed at yours and wasted years chasing a dream that's clouded by ego
                    You're misformed sweetie. I been to every church. I stated that clearly on the previous pages.

What does there success have to do with me being there? If i was jealous or didnt care, i wouldve rejected them on the first day i met them. You must remember i was broke before i met them so why would i switch up because of where they work? Especially if they keep inviting me? I got invited for tomorrow service dummy.

The nepotism subject wasnt really aimed at the white churches but if the shoe fit then wear that mf. I was talking about knowing each other thru illegal activities as in nepotism not churches. Once again country bumpkin Eke only understanding the life he lives as a savage redneck.

Comment

Ek r a L, c

Comment

sup Ek !
                        :-D

Clarke vs Ek better than entire 2017 smack card

Comment

Its weird. Period.

You're too fucking retarded to comprehend that "pastors" are out their trying to make a difference in the world and aren't sitting on a sidewalk on their phone paid for by daddy taking 6 months to write a battle rap verse that 6 people will read
                          Eke, Im disappointed in your inferior inept capabilities to processs an simple dialogue I explained thoroughly. Making a difference in a spiritual state or a residual state?

Good one clutz.

Comment

You're misformed sweetie. I been to every church. I stated that clearly on the previous pages.

What does there success have to do with me being there? If i was jealous or didnt care, i wouldve rejected them on the first day i met them. You must remember i was broke before i met them so why would i switch up because of where they work? Especially if they keep inviting me? I got invited for tomorrow service dummy.

The nepotism subject wasnt really aimed at the white churches but if the shoe fit then wear that mf. I was talking about knowing each other thru illegal activities as in nepotism not churches. Once again country bumpkin Eke only understanding the life he lives as a savage redneck.
                            You know what, stick to writing battle rap verses. I think you're destined for that...

Comment

Its weird. Period.

Eke, Im disappointed in your inferior inept capabilities to processs an simple dialogue I explained thoroughly. Making a difference in a spiritual state or a residual state?

Good one clutz.
                              It makes me cringe watching someone who is clearly a failure pretend to be sophisticated

You probably don't even clean your box out

Comment

Its weird. Period.

Good one clutz.
                                It makes me cringe watching someone who is clearly a failure pretend to be sophisticated

You probably don't even clean your box out
                                Damn Eke... your first big vocabulary word you utilized today. Im proud of you son.

But i did clean out your mothers if you know what i mean

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X