Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

Googled 173 EastBurn

and apparently its a school for the severe mentally handicapped...
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
      Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
      [MENTION=31688]Window Lurker[/MENTION]

You see this shit
      I dont need validation my nigga! I was around when dowop and the bounce squad was dropping mixtapes every other friday. Ron G and Double R was beefing. Ed lover , dre nd lisa G. Flex and red alert was on together. My block was one of the main block grand master flash DJ'd at..... 173 EastBurn School yard! I was the lil shorty on the table they had freestyle. When zulu nation was still fckin niggas up instead of just break dancing. Its not a thing od validation. U have ur opinion. Respect that bro.

You making this up or naw
      Nigga! Are u serious????? Nigga, when people where getting aids and thinking it was tuberculosis and others were turning into crack heads.... I was in the house listening to the radio, and rapping over shit! I dont gotta make shit up. I got family that died grinding threw this rap shit. No lies needed. How i respect ya shit but u cant respect mines. smfh! U a funny niggas tho just. I gotchu killa!
      GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
      sigpic

Comment

Googled 173 EastBurn

and apparently its a school for the severe mentally handicapped...
        No nigga! East burn in the bronx ces 70 school. Google it.
        sigpic

Comment

this is getting off topic

Comment

You see this shit
            I dont need validation my nigga! I was around when dowop and the bounce squad was dropping mixtapes every other friday. Ron G and Double R was beefing. Ed lover , dre nd lisa G. Flex and red alert was on together. My block was one of the main block grand master flash DJ'd at..... 173 EastBurn School yard! I was the lil shorty on the table they had freestyle. When zulu nation was still fckin niggas up instead of just break dancing. Its not a thing od validation. U have ur opinion. Respect that bro.

Nigga! Are u serious????? Nigga, when people where getting aids and thinking it was tuberculosis and others were turning into crack heads.... I was in the house listening to the radio, and rapping over shit! I dont gotta make shit up. I got family that died grinding threw this rap shit. No lies needed. How i respect ya shit but u cant respect mines. smfh! U a funny niggas tho just. I gotchu killa!

How come you never post in the real HipHop section then if you been exposed to all that and know about it ?

I even mentioned you once or twice and you just ghost never see you.

I haven't notice you posting in the MainStage much either. Not even on the OG Philly vids that was posted recently. You just post in the Hallway all day.

Excuse me for having doubt, but you shown zero interests in all that stuff that you claim to be about all of a sudden. No exaggeration anybody can google some shit after the fact. Cant really blame me for challenging/question that and casting some doubt. Maybe you are being 100 still tho with all the vintage shuff, you never shown it prior thats what I'm saying. If all the old shit is true, then thats really dope wish i got to see experiencing some of it live like that 1st hand.

Comment

Regardless i dont agree with your opinion about the flex stuff nor what you think is the absolute correct concept of a freestyle and some of the other shit.

anyways Im done in this thread for today.

Hoeys right smh.

Comment

You see this shit

How come you never post in the real HipHop section then if you been exposed to all that and know about it ?

I even mentioned you once or twice and you just ghost never see you.

I haven't notice you posting in the MainStage much either. Not even on the OG Philly vids that was posted recently. You just post in the Hallway all day.

Excuse me for having doubt, but you shown zero interests in all that stuff that you claim to be about all of a sudden. No exaggeration anybody can google some shit after the fact. Cant really blame me for challenging/question that and casting some doubt. Maybe you are being 100 still tho with all the vintage shuff, you never shown it prior thats what I'm saying. If all the old shit is true, then thats really dope wish i got to see experiencing some of it live like that 1st hand.
                I just never looked passed this part of the forum. seems like the most jumpin part. When ur in a city like miami where not everybody cares about lyrics, u just tend to gravitate to what ever u can that involves it. U dont have to agree with anything i say. Thats a beauty of this music shit. If we didnt have opinions then it wouldnt be a competitive sport. Battles wouldnt be happening nor discussed.

Where niggas argue allday about whos the best mc, biggie Jayz or nas! - jay z

Thats hiphop!
                sigpic

Comment

Gama is back ?

And I think yall should learn the KW history, Choppa has already his head on Gama's wall of trophies.
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

[MENTION=8246]Clouds[/MENTION] bars sent.
                    Holy shit I fuckin SNAPPED.
                    Good luck buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                      Gama is back ?

And I think yall should learn the KW history, Choppa has already his head on Gama's wall of trophies.
                      When did u battle him

Comment

I bodied him in 2015, first KW event I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                          It should be a main event but the bitch is as affraid as @Lizman and @BigZero! and disrespected Keyboard Warriors with a no show.
                          Well, nothing surprising I always knew he was a fraud.
                          Shame on you bitch.

I will kill another bitch in front of her family as Tanisha Anderson.
                          Should I talk to your mom first ? I would school her up and her son.
                          Battlerap a way to shine an art from the misery, I'm a real egghead,Calimero,
                          Rosenburg is the only one who made you shine, bitch you should call him hero.

Good with the pen to kill Marine Lepen then switch January in Muharram,
                          Just after,I'll teach real life to all your family girls like BokoHaram.
                          I'm nice!! Ride up on Choppa with silver piece like I'm in a Mercedes Benz
                          In this Candyshop,the Light Fifty drop you throught the window Choppa with huge screams like 50's fans.

Save Choppa or kill him on his own shit? If I take both, I'll burn his soul like heat shocks,
                          You aint think out of the box, when I punch this clown he'll scream funny sounds like it's beat box.
                          I found Da Real Choppa on his Choppa Style and help him Coming back home and found his way like a lost child,
                          On my deep set,she stays a lazy bitch on a couch like Minaj,killed from the last ball because I tossed wild.

I know you cause you made KOTD Toppunch videos and counting views threads that no one cares.
                          What do you know about bring youngsters on the right way and make them know they can be a good person even if no one cares?
                          The content you brought here I can give this shit to my pupils for the homework,
                          " URL account,1st month battlevid views+2nd ect.." You should find some work!!

Killed by the french who does not know three quarters of your speech,for you that's shame,
                          Thousand ppl on OTBVA each day but when you got 10 retweets,for you that's fame.
                          All you bring is weak material talkshit, nerdbird trolling, bitch that's faglame,
                          Ain't like Louis 16, the rookie will climb to not stay under Choppa, that's scale game.

NOSHOW!URL!KOTD!AHAT!AFD!SMACK!WORDUP!BITCHASSMINAJ!
                          UNOLAVOZ!BEASLEY!YETYET!ICE!DONDEMARCO!FUCKINGCLOWN!AFFRAIDBITCH!

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                          Rip me

Peace yall

Comment

Aight good lookin out chop would of no showed

Who u want ?

Comment

craig vs tommy & choppa vs sebbe
                              gama vs whatever bottom of the card reject will have him

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                                craig vs tommy & choppa vs sebbe
                                gama vs whatever bottom of the card reject will have him
                                Choppa just battled sebbe couple weeks ago

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X