KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KW Presents Summer Sadness 6 Hype and prediction thread

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION] i respect niggas that go off tge head as well as great writers. Yall dope writers so yall know what we call a freestyle or what not. Its a figure of speech. I figure, anything thats not a song is a freestyle to me. And as far as funkflex, idc bout homie. That nigga is who he is. He just been doing that freestyle shit before niggas thoughtvit was cool on the radio. Well atleast on a broad scale. [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] i been rappin since 8 years old. Its not a new thing. Im not a newbie. Only on this site. If it was a misunderstanding then cool but, it sure looks like in the middle of a battle where people are still voting, u would hop on and talk about the whole voting thing. Do u do that to all the battlers? I respect yall for writing fiya shit. Tru story especially [MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION] son ILL aint no hard feelings man!
    GOD VS SCIENCE GOD 3-0 CLEARLY
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
      Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
      Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
      Originally posted by Earl View Post
      Tadgh vs skandolouz
      Bro, if ur looking for ur 2 on 2 partner......... Hes in ghetto heaven freestyling with pac! Send a prayer request!
      Tag and I are each others man crush tho this shit aint hiphop
      Lmboooo i was talkin about Quill bro!
      sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] [MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION] i respect niggas that go off tge head as well as great writers. Yall dope writers so yall know what we call a freestyle or what not. Its a figure of speech. I figure, anything thats not a song is a freestyle to me. And as far as funkflex, idc bout homie. That nigga is who he is. He just been doing that freestyle shit before niggas thoughtvit was cool on the radio. Well atleast on a broad scale. [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] i been rappin since 8 years old. Its not a new thing. Im not a newbie. Only on this site. If it was a misunderstanding then cool but, it sure looks like in the middle of a battle where people are still voting, u would hop on and talk about the whole voting thing. Do u do that to all the battlers? I respect yall for writing fiya shit. Tru story especially [MENTION=5114]RAW[/MENTION] son ILL aint no hard feelings man!
        You never heard Streach & Bobbito have you ?

also

Sway and The Wake Up Show >>> Flex
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
          You never heard Streach & Bobbito have you ?
          Yes i have but flex made it a big thing. Bobbito the barber and stretch Armstrong didnt make it to the level he got it to. Beyond what it was..
          sigpic

Comment

Who cares about popularity/mainstream nowadays

You can have impact without being commercial and artistically shallow

Comment

[MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] flex is by far, the best record breaker in the east coast. For the south i cant say. Maybe DJ Greo idk. But for the east cost, flex has the crown. We aint gotta like him but when jayz dropped and nas dropped, they gave the whole album to flex first. It played on his time slot before it even got sold.
              sigpic

Comment

They did FAR more for the culture then Flex tf

You said you been in the game since 8 ? what does that make you 18?

How old are you?

Comment

Who cares about popularity/mainstream nowadays

You can have impact without being commercial and artistically shallow
                  Who said being commercial or any of that. I said he broadend the scale on which people heard it. He got people listening to under ground rappers inbetween all the mainstream artists. First he got popular amongst the people then used that. And if u wanted to make money or be heard around those times.... U either did shows, dropped mixtapes or hit the radio station. Now, people did shows and sold mixtapes just to be on the radio for exposure. Now and days u dont need the radio to sell records when u got social media. So yes, fck being shallow but if u talkin the forefathers of this radio rap freestyle shit.... Flex is up at the top atleast top 2. Thats with all the big named artists coming to freestyle down to the underground ones.
                  sigpic

Comment

Take this to Serious Hip Hop Discussion boys

Comment

They did FAR more for the culture then Flex tf

You said you been in the game since 8 ? what does that make you 18?

How old are you?
                      No nigga! I was 8 when i started. Im old enough tho. And they were part of who started it but who made it big.... Is wat im saying. Why u gotta sound like a fckkng 45 yearold with this. Them niggas did they thing. But flex expanded it. Its like rakim, he helped start the savyness and bars heavy shit but jayz made it global. Do u get what im saying?
                      sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=31688]Window Lurker[/MENTION]

You see this shit

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                          I dont even wanna keep going. Im pretty much done.
                          sigpic

Comment

You see this shit
                            I dont need validation my nigga! I was around when dowop and the bounce squad was dropping mixtapes every other friday. Ron G and Double R was beefing. Ed lover , dre nd lisa G. Flex and red alert was on together. My block was one of the main block grand master flash DJ'd at..... 173 EastBurn School yard! I was the lil shorty on the table they had freestyle. When zulu nation was still fckin niggas up instead of just break dancing. Its not a thing od validation. U have ur opinion. Respect that bro.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post

I am done with this !

Kahuna Burger is not allowed in my section !

I will not allow such ignorance nor faggorty within my realm, he will not taint it with his poison by spewing his regurgitated venomous babble

My judgment is final

Comment

You see this shit
                                I dont need validation my nigga! I was around when dowop and the bounce squad was dropping mixtapes every other friday. Ron G and Double R was beefing. Ed lover , dre nd lisa G. Flex and red alert was on together. My block was one of the main block grand master flash DJ'd at..... 173 EastBurn School yard! I was the lil shorty on the table they had freestyle. When zulu nation was still fckin niggas up instead of just break dancing. Its not a thing od validation. U have ur opinion. Respect that bro.

You making this up or naw

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X