VETS vs ROOKIES - Choppa VS Gama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VETS vs ROOKIES - Choppa VS Gama

It should be a main event but the bitch is as affraid as @Lizman and @BigZero! and disrespected Keyboard Warriors with a no show.
    Well, nothing surprising I always knew he was a fraud.
    Shame on you bitch.

Save Choppa or kill him on his own shit? If I take both, I'll burn his soul like heat shocks,
    You aint think out of the box, when I punch this clown he'll scream funny sounds like it's beat box.
    I found Da Real Choppa on his Choppa Style and help him Coming back home and found his way like a lost child,
    On my deep set,she stays a lazy bitch on a couch like Minaj,killed from the last ball because I tossed wild.

I know you cause you made KOTD Toppunch videos and counting views threads that no one cares.
    What do you know about bring youngsters on the right way and make them know they can be a good person even if no one cares?
    The content you brought here I can give this shit to my pupils for the homework,
    " URL account,1st month battlevid views+2nd ect.." You should find some work!!

Killed by the french who does not know three quarters of your speech,for you that's shame,
    Thousand ppl on OTBVA each day but when you got 10 retweets,for you that's fame.
    All you bring is weak material talkshit, nerdbird trolling, bitch that's faglame,
    Ain't like Louis 16, the rookie will climb to not stay under Choppa, that's scale game.

NOSHOW!URL!KOTD!AHAT!AFD!SMACK!WORDUP!BITCHASSMINAJ!
    UNOLAVOZ!BEASLEY!YETYET!ICE!DONDEMARCO!FUCKINGCLOWN!AFFRAIDBITCH!
    Last edited by Gama; January 17, 2018, 06:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Re: VETS vs ROOKIES - Choppa VS Gama

rip chop

RAP RAP RAP RAP
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Comment

im sure hes lurkin writin rebuttals... smh
        Originally posted by Purple
        This place isn't your personal hugbox.
        Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
        Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
        :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          boko haram/mercedes benz.
          RIP CHOPPA but in his defense english isnt his first language either
          He made the choice to participated @ Keyboard Warriors and bring shit on the table, he talkshit then he runaway? That's how a bitch acting. Bitches don't need excuses.

Salute Skand, keep the realness above everything !!

Hoey Daddy & Trill Daddy are mad af because they know I'll kill all their URL!AFD!clownmovment! retarded children one by one with no feelings.
          Originally posted by Wreckless
          Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post

I'm a real egghead,Calimero,
              :dale2:

Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Choppa is effectively dead as a poster on this site now, goddamn.
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Gama the best.
                    Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Gama dropping knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
                        It should be a main event but the bitch is as affraid as @Lizman and @BigZero! and disrespected Keyboard Warriors with a no show.
                        Well, nothing surprising I always knew he was a fraud.
                        He should promoted OTBVA as the realness place but all he did, is put the shame on it.
                        Shame on you bitch.

I will kill another bitch in front of her family as Tanisha Anderson.
                        Should I talk to your mom first ? I would school her up and her son.
                        Battlerap a way to shine an art from the misery, I'm a real egghead,Calimero,
                        Rosenburg is the only one who made you shine, bitch you should call him hero.

Good with the pen to kill Marine Lepen then switch January in Muharram,
                        Just after,I'll teach real life to all your family girls like BokoHaram.
                        I'm nice!! Ride up on Choppa with silver piece like I'm in a Mercedes Benz
                        In this Candyshop,the Light Fifty drop you throught the window Choppa with huge screams like 50's fans.

Save Choppa or kill him on his own shit? If I take both, I'll burn his soul like heat shocks,
                        You aint think out of the box, when I punch this clown he'll scream funny sounds like it's beat box.
                        I found Da Real Choppa on his Choppa Style and help him Coming back home and found his way like a lost child,
                        On my deep set,she stays a lazy bitch on a couch like Minaj,killed from the last ball because I tossed wild.

I know you cause you made KOTD Toppunch videos and counting views threads that no one cares.
                        What do you know about bring youngsters on the right way and make them know they can be a good person even if no one cares?
                        The content you brought here I can give this shit to my pupils for the homework,
                        " URL account,1st month battlevid views+2nd ect.." You should find some work!!

Killed by the french who does not know three quarters of your speech,for you that's shame,
                        Thousand ppl on OTBVA each day but when you got 10 retweets,for you that's fame.
                        All you bring is weak material talkshit, nerdbird trolling, bitch that's faglame,
                        Ain't like Louis 16, the rookie will climb to not stay under Choppa, that's scale game.

NOSHOW!URL!KOTD!AHAT!AFD!SMACK!WORDUP!BITCHASSMINAJ!
                        UNOLAVOZ!BEASLEY!YETYET!ICE!DONDEMARCO!FUCKINGCLOWN!AFFRAIDBITCH!

Me Afraid Of You?
                        Black Magic
                        Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Rip me

Peace yall

Comment

url takin L's... smh
                            Originally posted by Purple
                            This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                            Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                            :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by ILL4
                              Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X