Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Lmfao

Tag was so unaffected he went and got credit card information and had an exposal go so badly he defended it for 50 pages and started saying I had the same "inflection" as someone

Nothing against Tag, actually gained respect for him as a poster after he stopped dedicating his time to trolling me, but that is 100% not "it does nothing to me"

Comment

• Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
      Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
      Originally posted by BORIS View Post
      Tadgh Mrs has a lovely smile, keep striding playa.
      Yeah people dogging her on the internet does nothing to me haha.
      Ain't nobody dogging her out but that closet homo virgin JD Poofter.

she taking care of two children her kid an older brother. get a job ya leech.

Jobs are for the birds

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
        Lmfao

Tag was so unaffected he went and got credit card information and had an exposal go so badly he defended it for 50 pages and started saying I had the same "inflection" as someone

Nothing against Tag, actually gained respect for him as a poster after he stopped dedicating his time to trolling me, but that is 100% not "it does nothing to me"
        Don't be tryna diss the cat then blow kisses at him poofter.

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
          Honestly just posted the Tag pic to see what PBH would say

Was kind of disappointed
          Least the nigga take pics outside next to his single mom sis an her kid.

you don't leave you house recluse. otbva the closest you get to contact with humans.

bubble boy nigga
          Backfire lmaooo

Comment

Boris never hesitating to hop on dick

Do you know PBH history lmfao?

You associating wight he wrong one genius

Comment

#besafetho

Being able to spell>>>>

Comment

Lol @ Associating, I quoted a comment from an account on a forum. I hopped on a dick when you just said THE ONLY reason u posted the pic was for him to respond saying horrible things about another man's wife? They were having a dialogue that had nothing to do with you, but you felt to interject and throw PBH some ammo, but instead he shot at u but ...EYE hopped on dick? lmao...

Comment

Boris 3-0.
                  Yikes.

Comment

Lol @ Associating, I quoted a comment from an account on a forum. I hopped on a dick when you just said THE ONLY reason u posted the pic was for him to respond saying horrible things about another man's wife? They were having a dialogue that had nothing to do with you, but you felt to intergect and throw PBH some ammo, but instead he shot at u but ...EYE hopped on dick? lmao...
                    Lmfao what?

I fuck with PBH all the time

Tag created a whole fake exposal thread for me didn't see you telling him shit

Shout out to Wreckless for hopping on your dick after getting completely ethered in that other thread though

Niggas is so see-through (Hollow voice)

Comment

JD the Bubble Boy diss my ex, diss Tagh sister who a single mom, diss Roddy girl, and get in a fight with XXXBro a supposed "female".

JD Poofter obviously a jealous foreveralone recluse that bitches auto-swipe Left on tinder apps.

Comment

Lmfaooooooooooo.

Yeah, I clearly "target women"

You got it PBH

Comment

I never dissed your ex.

I said it's hilarious you bought her a 10k ring and she left you.

Comment

Lol @ Associating, I quoted a comment from an account on a forum. I hopped on a dick when you just said THE ONLY reason u posted the pic was for him to respond saying horrible things about another man's wife? They were having a dialogue that had nothing to do with you, but you felt to intergect and throw PBH some ammo, but instead he shot at u but ...EYE hopped on dick? lmao...
                            Lmfao what?

I fuck with PBH all the time

Tag created a whole fake exposal thread for me didn't see you telling him shit

Shout out to Wreckless for hopping on your dick after getting completely ethered in that other thread though

Niggas is so see-through (Hollow voice)
                            BubbleBoy, keep my name out you dick sucker and put me on ignore fr like you been did with you life.

Comment

Nah man, you're entertaining as hell and could never offend me.

Why would I put you on ignore?

Comment

Lmfaooooooooooo.

Yeah, I clearly "target women"

You got it PBH
                                Poofter you want to be a woman you cross dressin Caitlyn DeJennerate.

You prolly sitting in you room right now posting on the O dancing like:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ilk2NfOyw&t=99s"]Buffalo Bill Dance Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X