Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Alot of dick hopping talk going on in here

Comment

• Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
      I never dissed your ex.

I said it's hilarious you bought her a 10k ring and she left you.
      Yea she left when I told her to keep it movin. And still came back only to get told to keep it moving. Try to pay attentions for once goof.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Ya'll cats know one day JD gon invite XXXBro over to watch battle raps an then have her down a well putting jergens on it's skin.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSZfmbFJyQ"]The Silence of the Lambs - It rubs the Lotion on its skin [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post
            Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
            The culmination of your entire idea of picking up a girl is "meet up and a smash"

That confirms unequivocally that you're a geek.

better to pretend every chick wants you an go to sleep with you dick in you hand.

YOU = MORON
            honestly PBH, you do have the swag of somebody who would be on a dating therapy website that talks all this shit but doesnt deliver results.

but thats just my impression, i could be wrong.you could have a big booty latina for days and have piqued Chino Velez's interest in your bars

Comment

better to pretend every chick wants you an go to sleep with you dick in you hand.

YOU = MORON

on the real this post right here lets me know why
              PBH is the way he is.

dude really doesnt have confidence in himself huh

Comment

Of course he has that swag.

He has made threads asking for advice for women on a battle rap forum, ffs.

Why wouldn't he do it on a website actually about dating.

Comment

@hippo finally realizing that?

Wow.

Comment

[MENTION=34080]hippoCritical[/MENTION] a fast learner imo

Comment

chicks can hit up any and every cat out the blue. you ain't gonna know what she really bout with hitting you up till you actually meet up with her an smash, date or get into a relationship.

idgaf. actions speak louder than I think or words. period.
                      thats a fair point, but at the same time you have to trust your instincts

Comment

LOL i had a hunch but to actually see it in black and white by PBH in the flesh, it was super honest too. like damn he actually thinks like that

Comment

^ Yeah not sure how long you've been here but he has weird hilarious flashes like that

Comment

There was actually one time when we had an extensive friendly convo about the NYC club scene

Of course this was right after he claimed I had never stepped foot in NYC or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                              then its only a matter if u wanna come off as the dog u truly are or if u wanna put the false image out there like u really care bout her feelings n all that crap
                              hahaha great advice

Comment

If you wit it and want to see if the chick is just tell her to meet up with you at a place you already going to be at.

she says yes. you see if she shows up alone an take it from there.
                                that is actually solid advice to be fair
                                you should try it some time in real life

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X