Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
    Simply.. "Yo stranger it's ..."
    Me: "Longtime, how's everything with u"
    ...Generic formalities ensue
    Somewhere along the line we'll query eachother's recent relationship history, I won't care to pursue and let the conversation fade into the abyss & she'll just become another number in my phone I don't interact with.
    If you wit it and want to see if the chick is just tell her to meet up with you at a place you already going to be at.

she says yes. you see if she shows up alone an take it from there.

if she makes some bs excuse you tell her cool. maybe next time good hearing from you.

she either going to show or not.

if she shows then see where she at an progress.

otherwise all else could mean anything an means nothing if she ain't down to meet up with you.

Comment

Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Thread is hilarious..smh [MENTION=34080]hippoCritical[/MENTION].. how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by hippoCritical View Post
        shit kinda happened to me.

doesnt have to be someone that you dated/fucked. just any female that you knew there was mutual attraction with in the past hitting you up in the present out the blue.

do yall have any experiences with this happening? if so, what did you do? what were the results?

any interesting stories yall wanna share?? shit worth or not worth the drama?

Odds are, she's trying to set you up to rob you. Here's what you do. Invite her to your crib and then hide outside. If she comes alone, that's a good sign, but you can never be too careful. As soon as she walks up to ring your bell, jump out the bushes from behind her and pocket check that bitch. There might be a scuffle. If she's a big bitch, take out her legs and make sure she doesn't fall on top of you. Once you've disarmed her, you wanna pistol-whip that bitch with her own burner until she gives up the pussy. If any neighbors are watching, invite 'em in and run a train on her. Then you go through her phone and start calling friends and family for that ransom money.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            Originally posted by Tadghanukka View Post

Girlfran, and wee one.

Tag and his wife.

It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl.

cracker a pink skinned, pimply face, goof wit an over bite an dusty loafers from a trailer park Goodwill bin.

nigga need to steal someone else who get dimes instead of postin his own with his single mom sis an her kid.

EMBARRASSING

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post

Girlfran, and wee one.

Tag and his wife.

It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl.

Peep the gucci loafers tho
              Brb calling Neil's parents since he won't quit stalking me.

Comment

Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post

Girlfran, and wee one.

Tag and his wife.

It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl.

cracker a pink skinned, pimply face, goof wit an over bite an dusty loafers from a trailer park Goodwill bin.

nigga need to steal someone else who get dimes instead of postin his own with his single mom sis an her kid.

EMBARRASSING
                Too far, my skin is flawless.

Comment

Comment

bombshell
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

• Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Tadgh Mrs has a lovely smile, keep striding playa.

Comment

• Re: Yall ever mess with a female who you knew way back , that recently hit you up ??

Honestly just posted the Tag pic to see what PBH would say

Was kind of disappointed

Comment

Yeah people dogging her on the internet does nothing to me haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                            Originally posted by RibscrakerSavage View Post

Girlfran, and wee one.

Tag and his wife.

It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl.

EMBARRASSING
                            Too far, my skin is flawless.
                            Yea bout as flawless as them pothole dirt roads in you trailer park.

Comment

Honestly just posted the Tag pic to see what PBH would say

Was kind of disappointed
                              Least the nigga take pics outside next to his single mom sis an her kid.

you don't leave you house recluse. otbva the closest you get to contact with humans.

bubble boy nigga

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                                Yeah people dogging her on the internet does nothing to me haha.
                                Ain't nobody dogging her out but that closet homo virgin JD Poofter.

she taking care of two children her kid an older brother. get a job ya leech.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X