I'm Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Sorry

a video apology with my name posted all over it once you have your hands on it. im not taking that risk cuz it'll only make things worse. im offering to give you more than what you asked for. but if not then im sorry craig and everyone at otbva if actually offended you guys. most people found me entertaining. but to each their own. you guys taught me a lesson that some people are really cold and have zero heart. i'll keep that in mind moving forward. thanks otbva

Comment

Originally posted by SpadeCooley View Post
      Abe, I'll lend you the $110 to pay Creg today if you promise to pay me $330 by the end of February.
      i actually would need that much by the end of february. but im willing to do something similar to what i offered craig which is give you 250 by april

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
        Originally posted by Abiram Nagathan, Ontario View Post
        what do you mean craig??? when you type my name in google, this is the first link you find. and there's 3 more pages on google that you put my name all over.

i deleted it from those other random threads now its all contained in jus that 1 threadi made

i can delete that instantly plus ur account n posts
        w.e man just do whatever you think is right. cuz i'll be honest im not really the type to care about myself instead i like caring and helping other people out. but this is one instance where i do care about myself. because one day i would like to have a nice job with a nice salary so I could support my family and kids which i would like to have in the future.

Comment

faggot
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
            faggot
            No need to introduce urself
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

http://www.nchc.org/car-title-loans-online-canada/
              ebay
              craigslist
              http://www.giveplasma.ca/
              http://www.canadianmale.com/signup.asp

You're welcome.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm4TG56KGZ4[/ame]

embed and autoplay this ITT plz
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

what do you mean craig??? when you type my name in google, this is the first link you find. and there's 3 more pages on google that you put my name all over.

i deleted it from those other random threads now its all contained in jus that 1 threadi made

i can delete that instantly plus ur account n posts
                  w.e man just do whatever you think is right. cuz i'll be honest im not really the type to care about myself instead i like caring and helping other people out. but this is one instance where i do care about myself. because one day i would like to have a nice job with a nice salary so I could support my family and kids which i would like to have in the future.

$110

if u really cared about ur future family you'd pay up
                  i already told you i would. but i seriously have nothing at the moment.

Comment

Abe PM me a pic of you with a shoe on your head and I'll help you out

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Idt The kind of job that makes u w8 4 months to get 100$ is the type to chek forums Tbh

Evn if they did chek the thread ur names posted in its got nothin besides ur name, there's nothing bad In there

Comment

They really check the internet when hiring their brothers and cousins to drive big rigs and taxis?
                        Yeah right OP .

You just want attention.

Comment

there's plenty bad, like stupid memes people made out of my pictures and me just swearing and cussing a lot. we know how stuck up certain bosses are and they probably wouldnt want anyone affiliated with that type of shit. also it wont take me 4 months to get $100. i promised craig 200 in 4 months, i obviously could get that money faster but i have plenty of other shit to pay for like my tuition and books for next semester, transportation and etc.

Comment

Paying for books

You deserve what you get you peasent

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Only links that come up on the first page of Google r battle threads n this one

U think some employers gonna take the time to read thru "ness lee flies to Africa"?

Comment

and it says i rob people and sell drugs. that's immediately a "no no" for employers.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X