I'm Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Sorry

Turns out posting threats of physical violence under your real name is a bad idea. Who knew?
    I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Dude sell something and pay the man.

$100 a huge bargain for the threads you made imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
        Originally posted by Abiram Nagathan, Ontario View Post
        w.e man thanks for ruining my life. i was never a gangster i was just a kid who really enjoyed his time on otbva. but i guess it's hard to understand where im coming from when you have fun making my life miserable
        dunno the history but I'd consider 100 bucks a wise investment if this truly fucks up ur life bruh
        bro if i had 100 bucks i would give it to him right away cuz this is my life. but i have nothing at the moment cuz i haven't been saving my money wisely because i've been working part time jobs while going to school, hoping that school would get me a good job and I can start saving from there. i admit i messed up real bad. and i promise to give craig 200 within the next 4 months. (100 bucks in february and 100 in april) but if mans don't want to reason with me due to my circumstances. then i cant do anything about it and hopefully an employer will hire me for who i actually am rather than what the internet says.

Comment

Originally posted by McKennaMusic View Post

Comment

Comment

i cant man, my parents ask me for money and i dont even have money to give to my own parents

Comment

Whimsies of our very own [MENTION=9872]Potential Employer[/MENTION]'s come home to roost baby!

Comment

ok w.e craig, hopefully one day you realize that you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin
                    Why do people think what they posted on a forum will affect them getting a job?

I've been in HR for over 15+ years and I've never even heard of it affecting someone.

Posting incriminating stuff on your Facebook or Twitter yes, on a forum, no.
                    this the man u should honestly b hounding iah

Comment

i told you i can't pay up now, but if you wait 4 months im gonna give you more than what you asked for. if you cant do that then I don't understand why should pay anything at all. thanks for making my life miserable.

Comment

fyi it's 144 bucks a day on top of the 100 and counting smh
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

smh at you saying $720 a day then editing it to this.

Step your math game up nh.

Comment

Originally posted by OTBVA
                            if ur serious and really cant afford it i will honestly accept a video apology

up 2 u
                            Make him write it so every line rhymes and then sing it in falsetto

Comment

Abe, I'll lend you the $110 to pay Creg today if you promise to pay me $330 by the end of February.
                              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                                smh at you saying $720 a day then editing it to this.

Step your math game up nh.
                                idk what went through my mind or how I ended up at 5 times the amount tbh
                                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                                Originally posted by nick216
                                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X