I'm Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Sorry

Please any OTBVA moderators. I really need help. Craig fucked me over real bad and jobs I should be getting offers for im not getting even though I have a really good resume because of bullshit I started on this site by using my guvy. Yeah I trolled, but I was young bored kid in high school. I honestly don't think I offended anyone and if I did it wasn't intentional. All I'm asking is for someone to permanently delete my account off this site and any threads that has my name in it. Please I'm really sorry and I'm trying to change my life for the better. Everything I did on otbva was purely for entertainment and I think I did entertain a lot of people while i was on this site. Now it's been a few years since I posted and I don't know why people still want to fuck with me. Please Im just asking for some sympathy because if any of you were in my shoes you would know how i'm feeling right now. Please.

Re: I'm Sorry

Craig>

$$$$$$$

Respek.

Comment

Alright Craig I'm sorry. I had no clue you took anything what i said personal. Yeah I was annoying but you were an asshole to me as well. Fuck things happen man and I realize my mistakes. But fuck man this is really shitty and it sucks that I cant do anything about it. . You said you want money, but I don't have money at the moment cuz I don't have a job. But once I do get my paycheck I promise to give you $100 within next 4 months. Just please this is effecting my life big time and i'm trying to move on

Comment

subbed for juicy developments itt !!
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

what do you mean craig??? when you type my name in google, this is the first link you find. and there's 3 more pages on google that you put my name all over. so it doesnt matter if there's ore. once there's one thing showing my name, its all over for me. I'm sorry man.

Comment

Comment

Post ur resume

Comment

dude my mom aint rich like that. she doesn't have 100 to give me right now. please just give me 3 months and i'll give you 200. if not man, then all i have to say is sorry. yeah this is bad but i can't keep grudges forever so whatever employer doesn't hire me won't hire because of the person I actually am but a kid who was an idiot when he was younger.

Comment

Lmao maaaaaaan
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

w.e man thanks for ruining my life. i was never a gangster i was just a kid who really enjoyed his time on otbva. but i guess it's hard to understand where im coming from when you have fun making my life miserable

Comment

Smh creg

Comment

Originally posted by Abiram Nagathan, Ontario View Post
                        w.e man thanks for ruining my life. i was never a gangster i was just a kid who really enjoyed his time on otbva. but i guess it's hard to understand where im coming from when you have fun making my life miserable
                        dunno the history but I'd consider 100 bucks a wise investment if this truly fucks up ur life bruh
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

ground floor

Comment

BUMP THE CHEESE UP!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not a stinky paki

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse