• I jus realized phil has an avi of his asss

Comment

• how could u miss it

Comment

• the angle might be a bit deceptive

Comment

• shitty

Comment

• anyone one else still not buying that phils gay? my theory is he is a legitimate sex addict like... how else could u fuck shawna? he also admitted to having a problem with hookers in the past and beating off so much he fucked his dick up..

Comment

• He kissed a Tranny and goes around public dressed like a girl how isn't he gay

Comment

• just cuz u do something that is considered gay doesn't make you gay. if you sucked a dick for 50 grand one time and never do it again you arent gay you just wanted the 50 grand. Phil isnt gay he just see this as his only option to get his dick sucked

Comment

• If I see my girl sucking another guys dick, am I suppose to assume he got a snake bite on his dick and she tryna save his life?

Phil is fookin gay and a tranny. A bigger gay, and a trannier tranny than you'll ever be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    If I see my girl sucking another guys dick, am I suppose to assume he got a snake bite on his dick and she tryna save his liftrur?

Phil is fookin gay and a tranny. A bigger gay, and a trannier tranny than you'll ever be!
                    true story had sex last night 3 times with two other trannies too. Hey robin if you wanna see some of my adult videos on messager my phone number is 8156164475 okay

Comment

• I jus texted u

Comment

• confirmed Phil still has a penis.

Comment

• welp confirmed phil is gay.

Comment

• Justice
                            Justice commented
                            Editing a comment
                            *Shutters to self*

• felicity halsey... the bitch looks like it has cerebral palsy

Comment

• phil was reminding me of someone but i couldnt put my finger on it, then i changed my avatar and remembered instantly

Comment

• Quina Quen is a playable character in Final Fantasy IX. S/he* is apparently a genderless Quwho specializes in blue magic, and loves eating frogs. Quina serves as comic relief, often failing in his/her eternal quest to consume new cuisine. S/he speaks in broken English, as all Qu do, and will often eat anything s/he sees. Quina's eating habits are one of his/her greatest skills

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X