I could beat No Shame at her own game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
    phil living the life robin wishes he could and that has robin feelin all types of ways!

Comment

Fuck JD Porter!!!
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Comment

lol, this thread has its moments. But being homeless and living in a hotel are completely different, Phil. This is like a bad social experiment, and we're all being monitored for quality and training purposes. Trying to wrap my thoughts around your stories gives me a headache I can't get rid of without lots of effort. I won't even pretend to understand, because from what I can tell you had a pretty good life, good parents who didn't kick you out, drugs and money to spare, and a decent job. All of that went to shit when you decided to turn your outtie to an innie. Do you not think of the repercussions of your decisions before making them? Or do you just grab life by the balls and try to drain it for what you can get? I don't understand the logic behind it, so perhaps you can explain it so that I can understand, because I don't see why someone would throw all of that away for nothing....
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
              lol, this thread has its moments. But being homeless and living in a hotel are completely different, Phil. This is like a bad social experiment, and we're all being monitored for quality and training purposes. Trying to wrap my thoughts around your stories gives me a headache I can't get rid of without lots of effort. I won't even pretend to understand, because from what I can tell you had a pretty good life, good parents who didn't kick you out, drugs and money to spare, and a decent job. All of that went to shit when you decided to turn your outtie to an innie. Do you not think of the repercussions of your decisions before making them? Or do you just grab life by the balls and try to drain it for what you can get? I don't understand the logic behind it, so perhaps you can explain it so that I can understand, because I don't see why someone would throw all of that away for nothing....
              Look cross-dressing is just one of my Kinks and I am a feminine male I like other feminine males. I'm happy with my life in the decisions I've made I wouldn't take back a moment even if it was a miserable moment because it help me learn and grow and become what I am today and I'm happy for what I've become. As far as women go I can only deal with so much rejection until I'm tired of it so I go searching for the next best thing

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                Justice and Chaunce should battle to settle their beef and establish lyricism supremacy. the Board needs this battle!!!

I'm down but no clue who I actually be battling.

He'd either no show or have several people write for him against just one guy and pull a Drake. And all of chat would just comeback on here for 1 day to vote for him on some hoe shit (even if he no show'd). Thats exactly how it would play out
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post

Look cross-dressing is just one of my Kinks and I am a feminine male I like other feminine males. I'm happy with my life in the decisions I've made I wouldn't take back a moment even if it was a miserable moment because it help me learn and grow and become what I am today and I'm happy for what I've become. As far as women go I can only deal with so much rejection until I'm tired of it so I go searching for the next best thing
                  good post!

Comment

Phil talkin that grown man shit baby

Comment

• LmfAo holy smokes
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Felicity dumb thicc
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                          Felicity dumb thicc
                          Hell yes if you see my Felicity Halsey Facebook and go to my photos you'll see ass pics. Dumb thick indeed

Comment

• post the pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                              Fuck JD Porter!!!

Comment

• Phil, serious question. How much do u spend on makeup and where do u buy it from? Sephora? Or is there tranny specific makeup brands?

asking for a friend.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X