I could beat No Shame at her own game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEAD ASF @ how emtotional and defensive Chuance gets over Phil.

Almost as emtional and defensive he got when my thread triggered him.
    Why would a thread about a bitch who cuts herself bother you so and to such a degree?

You avoided answering why it did bother you, but MY assumption is that it hit a lil too close to home for you... am I right ?
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      lmao

only thing ive learned is Justice thinks u get aids from sucking dick
      if u have an open wound in ur mouth im pretty sure the cum will give u aids rite?

Comment

Okay I researched it. Confirmed.

If you have an open wound, and cum gets in your wound, you will get aids. Oral is low risk, Anal is higher risk, and Vag is highest risk.

The best way to stay disease free is to just do kinky foreplay, maybe wear a chastity device and watch another man fuck your partner. That's the absolute safest method of prevention.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

if u have an open wound in ur mouth im pretty sure the cum will give u aids rite?
          anything is possible robin, this is america.

Comment

• Justice
            Justice commented
            Editing a comment
            Translation: I was wrong but I won't admit it. So I will now attempt to play it off as a half ass joke when it clearly wasn't one.

Best part about this thread, is even with all the gay finger pointing, the only one leaving this thread butthurt is justin.

Comment

I'm experiencing no emotions except for some laughter in my head caused by your desperation and hypocrisy iah

I don't get butt hurt on here, I gotten annoyed prob to some degree. Never got upset, I rarely get upset/angry irl to begin with. I tend not to enjoy it.

Comment

I like how were subliminally talking about being butt hurt in a thread dedicated to phils tranny lifestyle.

Comment

Honestly this is entertainment at its finest I bring to you if you don't like it Justin you can go eat a dick like the rest of the people that sucked me off

Comment

hey, what's up phil
                  this is some pretty extreme content you're posting
                  do you think you'd have ended up doing this no matter what, or did things happen that led you down this path?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                    Honestly this is entertainment at its finest I bring to you if you don't like it Justin you can go eat a dick like the rest of the people that sucked me off

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                      I son you every time we interact. You're just too oblivious to even be aware of it.
                      I probably bodied you more times than you got online to google one syllable words for rhymes.

Entertainment ? - like that one joke thats been popular on here for years. You know- the only one that your not in on

Your bizzare antics for attention and position in life are the punchline around here, but you're too much of a fool to realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                        hey, what's up phil
                        this is some pretty extreme content you're posting
                        do you think you'd have ended up doing this no matter what, or did things happen that led you down this path?
                        Even at a young age I always wondered what it would be like to be a woman and sometimes I would have dreams that I was a woman and the things that forged me to become like this was seeing women for what they truly are even though I have slept with some women I just personally like slutty women I'm not trying to catch no feelings. I almost feel the same way about men and woman honestly all about finding the right people that I like the most because I fucks with those people

Comment

how do u stay clean with clean clothes and live in a shelter?

maybe you're just playing.but if you're homeless and these people around u are into shit thy gonna have you doin prostitution and you could get locked up at which time you'll no longer be 'a top'

stay safe man !

Comment

He's a trade in training

Comment

I want someone to beef with too.

Fuck you King Kurbz you aint shit but a human being, you prolly workout everyday and have a real nice life. I hope you fuckin grow old someday and DIE! motha fucker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X