I could beat No Shame at her own game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmaooo fb went in for no apparent reason!

Comment

• Theres always a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
        DEAD ASF @ how emtotional and defensive Chuance gets over Phil.

Almost as emtional and defensive he got when my thread triggered him.
        Why would a thread about a bitch who cuts herself bother you so and to such a degree?

You avoided answering why it did bother you, but MY assumption is that it hit a lil too close to home for you... am I right ?

lmao

Comment

• Justice
          Justice commented
          Editing a comment
          And you say you never read my posts. HA! What a deceiving faggot.

Somebody prob edited that post of mines, I vividly remember spelling it correctly. So eat a dick you bitch ass effeminate cracker. Matter of fact eat Phils dick, you weirdos belong together. Wouldn't be surprised if you were turned on by Phil's faggy swagger.

And if nobody edited my post then I fucked up while I was high and zoned out prob, shit happens.

• This isn't where I parked my car!

Comment

• From the thumbnail of that video, it looks like Subway Jared's son has slimmed down, went through anti aging techniques from the Himalayan, and is looking for the newest street corner he can get picked up from for an audition for SNL..You need to learn to keep lipstick off your teeth if you gonna suck dick tho.
          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
            From the thumbnail of that video, it looks like Subway Jared's son has slimmed down, went through anti aging techniques from the Himalayan, and is looking for the newest street corner he can get picked up from for an audition for SNL..You need to learn to keep lipstick off your teeth if you gonna suck dick tho.
            Sounds like you have experience in this sort of field

Comment

• You don't want war with Milez... Remember how you bitched out like a little hoe with Kurbz. Yeah, same result. You're gonna get son'd
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Yeah I do have experience in getting bitches to suck my dick, already proven beached whales are more your speed..Sadly my previous line about your breath smelling like straight up ammonia was purely foreshadowing.

Comment

• How does it feel to be the ass end of everyone's jokes...without even showing your ass end? You lost the love of your father, the love of your supporters, and the love of yourself. You're the equivalent of what all these guys on this board, gender choice unknown, look in the mirror and fight against becoming. You're the fat friend that other people keep around to make themselves look better by comparison. You're the tranny wing man, no maxipads needed. Just go embrace your newfound ideals elsewhere, like in line at Planned Parenthood getting a free STD test. Put my tax dollars to work for you, pussy!

Comment

• GET DAT NIGGA SON !!!
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• You look like Jimmy Fallon son'd you, kid.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• miles insanely jealous of Felicity yikes

Comment

• you guys are downplaying Felicity's progress immensely shes been at this less than a year and already better looking than 90% of shawnas worldwide

Comment

• Yes Nora. I am jealous.

I get head whenever I want it.

I get pussy whenever I want it.

I get paid to talk shit and make you question your existence.

I own 0 wigs, 0 dresses, 0 sets of high heels, and have 0 STD's.

I've never had my asshole gaped like I've been riding a saddle my entire life.

I enjoy every minute of my life, and give 0 fucks about what you people do in your everyday lives.

But I am jealous.

Stop projecting, Norm. Gain some weight. Get some muscles. Stop beating off to Blue's Clue's reruns. It won't bring Steve back from the dead.

You're comparing Shamwow to Shampoo...I don't understand your logic. But keep going with it. Whatever floats your boat. Let Phil fight his own battles, or suck his own dicks. Stop tryna live vicariously through him, since you're too afraid to leave your home - which is made apparent by the fact YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE. Agoraphobia is a hell of an illness. Perhaps you should try working on your social skills OUTSIDE of the net, instead of attempting to start "Tranny Bonding Time" on the O.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X