Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never told them to change anything i proclaimed the layout to be dogshit and listed reasons why

Comment

ok hold up i dunno if this is new or i just didnt notice but there is a white triangle pointing at peoples avatar and its reaaally bothering me it has to go

Comment

↖ this thing

Comment

also can we make the online indicator pulse nh

Comment

↙that thing

Comment

took a shockingly long time to get that arrow to point to the green dot

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                also can we make the online indicator pulse nh
                Pulse royal blue so it stands out more against the black/charcoal gray back drop
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

The subforums on the forum main page need to be divided more clearly but this would be a good time to get rid of the unused subforums it should just be

Main Stage
                  Hallway
                  Stadium
                  Hall of Shame
                  Piss

Comment

i never check the studio or keyboard warriors and the main subforums arent active enough that those topics would clutter them too badly

Comment

Main Stage
                      Hallway
                      Stadium
                      Hall of Shame
                      Piss

A forum centered around hiphop without having a actual battle forum or hiphop section ?

Go slice your wrists in a warm bath as swiftly as possible, you are exactly the type of faggot that makes me hate famine homosexuals. Retarded goofy ass queer. Go do something productive like playing make believe with your daddy's equipment.

Shitting on cinema indirectly too, hope you die in a extremely slow and agonizing manner. Waste of a human being, you're literally Clarke status in life.

Comment

you are dumb as fuck you want the subforums for films and serious hiphop discussion but they will never see use because no one clicks them

Comment

you can make the same thread in hallway and one of the unused subforums and i guarantee the one in hallway will get more posts

Comment

you are dumb as fuck you want the subforums for films and serious hiphop discussion but they will never see use because no one clicks them
                            DEAD @ you thinking your opinion carries any weight on here. You're a fool, a faggot and a shit poster- thats triple the amount of L's. You literally don't do anything here but whine and cyber stalk Phil.

I'm dumb?

If' i'm dumb than you're certified pathetic

How many times you got banned not only from chat but from the site itself and yet you continued to come crawling back again and again bagging to be let back in like a desperate loser. You prob pushing over 30 accounts over the course of a year. Don't you got any other site to go to ?

A place in real life place to go to?

A ambition ?

A friend to talk interact with ?

A bitch to fuck(or in your case a guy to back straddle you) ?

Anything that even vaguely resembles a semblance of a life ?

Why are you here, really ?

You never post ANYTHING battle rap, hiphop music, movies, sports ect. Never, just bitch & shit post. You don't even provide content for the board. Get lost 4real.

Comment

no way in hell im reading all that

Comment

I enjoy reading when I'm takin a shit tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X