Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think the members only forum should be changed to Premium members only/VIP forum which could be a sub underneath the main stage and the bootlegs and other things of interests should only be posted there.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Smh im admin and cant even select the new theme

Comment

Just ventured into the abyss for the 1st time, smh, could definitely do with a separate section dedicated to fyodor and clarke. lol.

Chaunce that sucks. What's the new theme? Is it the black one i'm using or is there a different one?
        sigpic

Comment

some reason admins have sep copy of the unodified theme

Comment

Gotcha. I don't know why they changed it tbh, the old one seemed to work just fine imo.
            sigpic

Comment

Ive seen the new skin before and its actually dope (atleast the preview for it was). I just cant select it atm

Darker themes afd.

Mike-Admin make sure that all users can select the themes the prefer at the bottom left, cause i can imagine that on mobile darker themes arnt the easiest thing to see. Wouldnt hurt to remove the old Vbull3 so people dont get errors in shit trying to select them. If you choose an incompatible skin you cant change it back without clearing your cache.

edit: if i use an incog window i can see the new theme thats not exactly what i remember it being so that bums me out.

Ideally the forum should look like this (atleast color scheme wise)

Blue accents are way easier on the eyes than the white.

Comment

who said u dumbasses were allowed to post in my thread

Comment

completely ignore chunces suggests hes the only one that likes or uses that disgusting blue theme if white is too hard on your eyes its prob cuz ur a degenerate who looks at screens all night and doesnt use flux

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                    completely ignore chunces suggests hes the only one that likes or uses that disgusting blue theme if white is too hard on your eyes its prob cuz ur a degenerate who looks at screens all night and doesnt use flux
                    Fuck you bitch, I used that one on the old OTBVA from time to time too. That animated cat was dope af and the theme overall was just as easy on the eyes as the OG one.

You've never worked a real job in your life, ol wannabe daddy's little girl low life sloth homosexual ugly ass pasty cracker. I've bet you got pristine eyes living offa yo pops money in immaculate lighting conditions. I bet that this homo norm computer screen was hand crafted by both optometrist & ophthalmologist.

Talking about like Chuance lives in front of the computer screen, faggot ass bitch what about your own self - I remember the stuff you bared your soul about on here.

Fuck you hoe, don't make me PM Quill for your face shot pictures- and we can use that to fill the void of the blackness in the background of the new theme if you so desire. Can even make a fucked up missing persons profile on the front page so everyone who comes here sees you (Have you seen this gay lady boy prostitute?)

I've worked a real mans job(something you can never lay claim to) - there are countless ways to slowly but surely degenerate your eyes over time just trying handle everyday situations that are out of your hands than the colors on a forum.

Comment

Holy fuckin shit

Comment

Never force The God's hand.

Thats only the beginning phase of incurring my wrath.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Fuck you bitch, I used that one on the old OTBVA from time to time too. That animated cat was dope af and the theme overall was just as easy on the eyes as the OG one.

You've never worked a real job in your life, ol wannabe daddy's little girl low life sloth homosexual ugly ass pasty cracker. I've bet you got pristine eyes living offa yo pops money in immaculate lighting conditions. I bet that this homo norm computer screen was hand crafted by both optometrist & ophthalmologist.

Talking about like Chuance lives in front of the computer screen, faggot ass bitch what about your own self - I remember the stuff you bared your soul about on here.

Fuck yo hoe, don't make me PM Quill for your face shot pictures- and we can use that to fill the void of the blackness in the background of the new theme if you so desire. Can even make a fucked up missing persons profile on the front page so everyone who comes here sees you (Have you seen this gay lady boy prostitute?)

I've worked a real mans job(something you can never lay claim to) - there are countless ways to slowly but surely degenerate your eyes over time just trying handle everyday situations that are out of your hands than the colors on a forum.
                          didnt read

Comment

StillNora

I hope you're contemplating this shit, thoroughly.

I take it you wanna test me, is that it?

You wanna contest my claims

You wanna play games then lil nigga, huh is that it? You the mischievous type
                            If thats the case I can get frisky, naw mean

Comment

Oh shit!!! Fight back Nora!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

u guys are retarded close thread plz

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...