Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah the bottom comment box. It should look like that but with brighter text imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
      yeah the bottom comment box. It should look like that but with brighter text imo...
      Agree 100.

Avi & Font size increase, get the sticky threads to look stand out in sub forums and PM messages look right. Thats it, oh yeah and posts to actually go through without having to refresh. and everything would be all good

EDIT

Live feed of posts like he old forum without having to refresh the page manually to see replies & who's viewing on the bottom of every page of threads.

EDIT 2.0

Auto embed all video links and gifs/images(at least auto embed Youtube links). It's tedious af having to embed these other moronic posters who can't figure out how to do that simple shit.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Agree 100.

Avi & Font size increase, get the sticky threads to look stand out in sub forums and PM messages look right. Thats it, oh yeah and posts to actually go through without having to refresh. and everything would be all good

EDIT

Live feed of posts like he old forum without having to refresh the page manually to see replies & who's viewing on the bottom of every page of threads.

EDIT 2.0

Auto embed all video links and gifs/images(at least auto embed Youtube links). It's tedious af having to embed these other moronic posters who can't figure out how to do that simple shit.

I could probably do all of this in a day or two. Idk about a rep system that seems a bit complex, but auto-embed videos and images is easy. Same with who's viewing what. You don't have to be a programmer to copy and paste code with a few edits here and there.

Mike-Admin buy me a case of beer and make the site slightly less shitty.

Comment

Comment

You guys are going in the right direction with your suggestions. Still think it needs an "add glitter to your post" option though. A bit like the thing where you type congratulations in on Facebook and balloons and confetti pop up, but with glitter instead.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in agreement with the statement about. It's a general consensus in the battle rap community that glitter accurately represents the geopolitical climate of da culcha.

Comment

I remember back in the day i purchased a $5 mixtape from Percee P outside of Phat Beats in NY. When i got home and opened up the packaging, to my delight there was a whole load of glitter inside. It was fabulous. I miss the good ole days.
                sigpic

Comment

i liked the site more when it was white tbh, but i guess ill get use to the new colors.
                  Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Mike-Admin check out this thread: http://www.otbva.com/forum/forum/sup...urrency-system

Its a good idea that could be implemented. Moreover, its an interesting thread created by Chaunce , which is extremely rare tbh
                    Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Chaunce is onto something there, that's a pretty dope idea tbf. Should call em Chaunce nuggets as a sign of gratitude imo. $1 gets you 1,000 Chaunce nuggets to bet on battles, boxing, ufc, etc..
                      sigpic

Comment

Winning them in text battles in theory is dope, but in practice- on HERE ?

Comment

Prob makes more sense for them to be applied in like the rebuttal & body threads and get them transferred to you account with each like for a post imo

1 like equal 100-1000 or something

Obviously sooner or later somebody gonna attempt to abuse it, example liking your own posts should have no effect (Clarke)

Comment

Yeah, maybe not so much txt battles then lol... If there was a points/votes system in place then it could possibly be obtainable but like you said NOT on here.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know if it's even possible to go triple bankrupt but Clarke would probably be the first person to do it, if he was to put all his money on 3 rounds. Lmao.
                              sigpic

Comment

Still tho we should have a piss area, while fine tuning/testing out a rep/money system or whatever tf.

Site gets back poppin' the amount of shit posting faggots will eventually peek again, need a designated area to restrict their accounts to as a penalty for several hours. Imagine having 5-10 Theodores running' around unchecked.

We got two hall of shame areas, combine the threads into one section and change the other one into a make shift piss thats only visible when you're signed in. Have a option either for all posters, posters pass a certain rep/join date or only select posters(like mods). Call it violation or super negs, shit posters go into the negative by a shit load deep red bars by 1 million or whatever and they get a infamous title on their rep title thats unchangeable so other posters can be aware that they're faggots or there avi gets defaulted changed into a homo erotic picture or shit poster image.

Have 1-3 tiers of violations(for example).

1.Account restricted to the piss forum for several hours to 7 days(depending on the severity and repeated offense within a short amount of time)

2.All forum links are invisible/hidden(so they don't get the benefit of bootlegs from the site) or just ban them from accessing the MainStage

3.Muzzle account for a month something something.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X