Small Checklist of Things to be Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have figured out how to make the avy's larger. Apparently you have to modify the actual HTML rather than just set it in admin CP like back in the day. A lot of these things that seem simple (or WERE simply in VB3) are unnecessarily difficult now. Doesn't mean we won't work towards it. Like I said I know how to make the avy's bigger (they're 60px x 60px smaller than they were) and I'll figure out how to fix the other stuff posters came to love. Just takes a little time because we don't want to do the same hackjob that was done on the O, because that causes a lot of security/server issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

Ya i found that part but was still getting notifications for everythread, Tag had to delete all my subscriptions manually because there were 5k of em.
      Oh, shit. Alright, mine seemed to stop after I did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post
        I have figured out how to make the avy's larger. Apparently you have to modify the actual HTML rather than just set it in admin CP like back in the day. A lot of these things that seem simple (or WERE simply in VB3) are unnecessarily difficult now. Doesn't mean we won't work towards it. Like I said I know how to make the avy's bigger (they're 60px x 60px smaller than they were) and I'll figure out how to fix the other stuff posters came to love. Just takes a little time because we don't want to do the same hackjob that was done on the O, because that causes a lot of security/server issues.
        pay me and I'll help fuck up the sites code for you.

Comment

Edited OP: added a few things and turned resolved issues green.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            The whole reason there isnt a 100 sections is because:

1. People dont care, theyre only here for battle related shit or to make fun of people who love battle related shit.

2. It actually looks worse with all the extra sub sections, imo compact is way cleaner and easier for mobile users.

3. Weve tried this before, and we tried it when membership was at its highest and people still really only funnel toward the 1 section they care about.

Im actually against adding any more sections, any more would seem redundant. anime section should be deleted, I also think serious hip hop n the studio should be combine into 1 section and i think the politics section is pointless too.

Youre being a tad unrealistic if you think 3500 lurkers are gonna come out the wood work and finally start posting because the 1 section theyve been waiting to see get made on a battle forum is finally there.

Read in full when you get time

Bruh battle rap owes everything to HipHop, it's the principle of it. Merging the studio with the hiphop section is stupid. If done right(which I could prob do personally), you could lure dedicated old heads and genuine hiphop enthusiasts to there. Theres like 9, 10 long time users who posts in there right now. Is it everyday no, but it gets more traffic than some of the other sections- even if it's only lurking.

Why even have a studio section to begin with, bots posted more in there than anyone... who posted in there aside from that in the last couple months ? Only that Jody DownLo faggot and maybe Ansel. Aside from that we only post in the "what music are you listing to" thread.

Studio: "Discuss the latest mixtapes and rumors or promote your own music. Use the Serious Hip Hop Discussion forum for serious discussion."

Think about this:

1. Who discusses, in depth, the latest mixtapes really nowadays, 8-10 yrs ago sure. But now? Maaaaaaaan, If it's any mixtape(which it's few and far in between)- then it's rap/hiphop, and where would that likely get posted in the "Serious HipHop Discussion" section. People don't discuss the latest mixtape- they post it when it drops and say no more in the OP than is it dope or not.

2.The "Rumors" shit is a joke, don't nobody do that bs on here.

3."Promote your own music" - Once again, that can be posted in the Serious Hip Hop Discussion. Don't nobody make no R&B, Jazz, Blue Grass or country genre shit on here. They make rap-esque shit.

Theres more evidence to drop the Studio section than the Hip Hop section- or to merge them,

-What I would do if anything is put the hip hop section as a sub forum to the MainStage.
            Then Theater, Stadium & Politics as sub forums for The Hallway

Arcade section can be racked, anything from that fits the hallway.

Who uses Keyboard Warriors except for the rebuttal & body the person above you in four bars threads?
            The funny part is everything battle related usually 95% of the time goes down in the hallway between all of us.... rack the keyboard warriors or put it as a sub for the MainStage and attempt to make any battle related thing we do happen stickily in there... one or the other.

Have Hall of Shame become the abyss and get rid of the abyss(we have two Hall of Shame's right now for some reason) ... sticky every thread from the Hall of Shame to the top of that forum (that way they don't get lost) and then the dumped /flagged threads occupy the bottom as they get dumped.

Or keep the abyss but only make it visible to mods/admins since it will be a dumping ground for only them and at the same time it wouldn't take away from the experience of the reg members... or make Hall of Shame as a sub to Members Only.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I'm going to start producing techno beats in the studio section now nh.

Comment

jesus christ justin

Comment

Sorry bro, i'm just trying to express my feelings and thoughts to you for consideration as best I can

Nothing but good intentions here.

Comment

I'm going to make some Blue Grass now. Just to fuck with Justice.

Comment

• I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• @StillNora
                        You bitch ass twink, I know you flagged my post.

Pinche baboso I get the flag notices now too !

Comment

• i flagged it tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                            i flagged it tbh
                            Flagged

Comment

• Comment

• Wait a min... why am I able to flag here but not on the MainStage ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X