Small Checklist of Things to be Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to make a suggestion that we delete the anime section.

Comment

just make it how it used to be. this is gay af
      Originally posted by Justice
      I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

I want the stylized names back - it made me feel imortant

Comment

Originally posted by OxyGenius View Post
          I want the stylized names back - it made me feel imortant
          Trying to figure out how to do that. The field still exists in the admin CP but once you put something there nothing happens.

Comment

All these boards should be organized with sub-boards

Keyboard warriors should have at least 5 sub-boards to organize it better

Cyphers
            Call-Outs
            Battles
            Events/Tournaments
            Archived

having everything mixed in together gives too much clutter to the boards, I know organization has never been key here and at any given time you can enter any thread and find Phil in drag being gay, but some structure and order would be cool too

The main entertainment board can host the sub-boards

Anime (for Robin & Robin only)
            Movies
            Sports
            Videogames

Having sub-boards under the main boards will make this site way more presentable, trying to find things in the clutter is way too fucked.

The Mainstage can have

Battles
            Blogs
            Music Videos

That way we also don't have Krucial Thirteen posting 20 YouTube videos in the main stage clogging it up and he can have a blog section or whatever

if every board had its respective sub-boards I feel like more people would come out the woodworks to support their actual area of the forum,

The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
            ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Also if you're gonna have bots make them relevant

isn't there a bot that can post YouTube links from certain channels as soon as they're uploaded?

do that so all battles get uploaded to a specific section so these nerds can stop posting numerous threads to the same battle

Comment

• Snitch Clique
                Snitch Clique commented
                Editing a comment
                As far as I know we haven't had our own bots since Choppa's love affair with Lindsey22 or whatever it was. There was another hip-hop based one but I can't remember the name.

The ones that post all the links with weird ass thread names aren't ours (as far as I know) which is why I always rack the threads and ban the bot when I see them. Definitely don't click anything they post.

Nobody gives a shit about a Cardinals game being streamed

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                more people would come out the woodworks to support their actual area of the forum,
                This is the concerning part. We don't have enough call-outs, or battles, or "real" tournaments. So quite a few of those subforums would be relatively empty until they got active, assuming they get active at some point. Until that time it makes the board look less active than it is (which is already a problem).

At least the clutter makes it seem like a bunch of forums are popping off.

Comment

turn CHUNCES COCK to a PUMPKIN CLOCK
                  Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                  But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                  http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

The whole reason there isnt a 100 sections is because:

1. People dont care, theyre only here for battle related shit or to make fun of people who love battle related shit.

2. It actually looks worse with all the extra sub sections, imo compact is way cleaner and easier for mobile users.

3. Weve tried this before, and we tried it when membership was at its highest and people still really only funnel toward the 1 section they care about.

Im actually against adding any more sections, any more would seem redundant. anime section should be deleted, I also think serious hip hop n the studio should be combine into 1 section and i think the politics section is pointless too.

Youre being a tad unrealistic if you think 3500 lurkers are gonna come out the wood work and finally start posting because the 1 section theyve been waiting to see get made on a battle forum is finally there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                      The whole reason there isnt a 100 sections is because:

1. People dont care, theyre only here for battle related shit or to make fun of people who love battle related shit.

2. It actually looks worse with all the extra sub sections, imo compact is way cleaner and easier for mobile users.

3. Weve tried this before, and we tried it when membership was at its highest and people still really only funnel toward the 1 section they care about.

Im actually against adding any more sections, any more would seem redundant. anime section should be deleted, I also think serious hip hop n the studio should be combine into 1 section and i think the politics section is pointless too.

Youre being a tad unrealistic if you think 3500 lurkers are gonna come out the wood work and finally start posting because the 1 section theyve been waiting to see get made on a battle forum is finally there.

delete this shit right now
                      But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.

FREE KRAW

Comment

Im gonna snitch too ur mum if u dont start payin attention in class right this minute mr.

Comment

tell these people why u order dildos dude they want to know

FREE KRAW

Comment

theyre smart enough to kno already

Comment

I see what y'all saying but like, does Politics really need its own board? Shit has had 27 threads posted in it since its existence lol

some tidying up can do numbers

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X