Small Checklist of Things to be Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

I also think serious hip hop n the studio should be combine into 1 section.

you basterd!

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
      I see what y'all saying but like, does Politics really need its own board? Shit has had 27 threads posted in it since its existence lol

some tidying up can do numbers
      Politics board is very new. And it was made to keep all the political talk out of the hallways, which has worked pretty well.

Def think your head is in the right place but I think you're overestimating the number of active users. If they haven't came out swinging in chaos I'm not sure this will be the deciding factor.

None the less worth looking into. Maybe we'll try a couple and see what happens.

Comment

• Moose
        Moose commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the politics section would pick up more if the threads appeared in the sidebar. I completely forget about it.

desperately need larger avis and option to change name color, its hard to tell whos who without looking over

Comment

also default font should be larger in general imo

Comment

It's worked to keep all political talk out of the other threads? So why not do the same thing for blog-talk so it's out of the way of just battles, some of us don't give a shit what battle truth has to say.
          The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
          ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

The whole reason prefixes were added to the site (which seem to be gone now) was so you can know which threads you should click on or not.

I think thats a reasonable compromise to bring back prefixes, which i think are still possible it looks like theres a place for it when you make a new thread theres just no options.

Comment

-It be dope if the avi was tripled, or at least 2.5x .
              The avi's brings character to the site and uniqueness to the poster. It's def top 5 things of considerations for the site- as well as skins imho.

-Still strive towards a rep/neg system of some sort... Revise the abyss into The Piss. have mods/admins piss the IP of a account only when a notice of a certain number of dislikes/negs occurs- I.E. only when a number of flags is reached with a particular account (Example 25 flags from more than 1 poster and 25negs from more than 1 poster)... And make it so a person with the same IP address can't rep themselves out.

Doesn't WrecklessLizman know some shit about site design or apps/plug ins ? I vaguely remember something along those lines

The Piss use to be some hilarious entertainment.

We can't even see our rep anymore, one of the cool things about your rep is rep bets. Maybe integrate that on a more reg basis like with battles but
              Rep/neg comments(usable with smilies) of some sort should be apart of that.

-Def agree about the badges.

-Theres a bunch of wasted space on peoples "account post's" in threads-drop that fb share and tweet symbols too

Theres a couple other things but thats just off top for now, sure some of these may come off trivial but it all adds up with the user experience overall.
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                also default font should be larger in general imo
                THIS (plus the name color comment)

I fuckin gotta squint to read wtf I and others wrote... and why is the size of writing a post smaller than the actual post after it's posted ?

Can't tell if its the size or just the font

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                  -It be dope if the avi was tripled, or at least 2.5x .
                  The avi's brings character to the site and uniqueness to the poster. It's def top 5 things of considerations for the site- as well as skins imho.

-Still strive towards a rep/neg system of some sort... Revise the abyss into The Piss. have mods/admins piss the IP of a account only when a notice of a certain number of dislikes/negs occurs- I.E. only when a number of flags is reached with a particular account (Example 25 flags from more than 1 poster and 25negs from more than 1 poster)... And make it so a person with the same IP address can't rep themselves out.

Doesn't WrecklessLizman know some shit about site design or apps/plug ins ? I vaguely remember something along those lines

The Piss use to be some hilarious entertainment.

We can't even see our rep anymore, one of the cool things about your rep is rep bets. Maybe integrate that on a more reg basis like with battles but
                  Rep/neg comments(usable with smilies) of some sort should be apart of that.

-Def agree about the badges.

-Theres a bunch of wasted space on peoples "account post's" in threads-drop that fb share and tweet symbols too

Theres a couple other things but thats just off top for now, sure some of these may come off trivial but it all adds up with the user experience overall.
                  do NOT i repeat do NOT mod this guy up Snitch Clique Chaunce (tf is a chaunce btw)
                  Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                  But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                  http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

What i suggested to Watt back in the day but there were no real addons at the time especially for vb3 but should be for the newest vb is a separate currency system like some other forums use instead of rep.

Something finite that can be used for bets n all the fuckery, also a way for the site to generate abit of $$ if you wanna buy alil extra if you fuck up and lose abunch.

Give every member maybe a million of said currency, maybe premium members get 5 million and you can purchase a million for like 1$ or something.

If theres like text battles or other gay lil contests winners in the polls will get some of the said currency

Comment

Chaunce Idk if you figured it out yet, but if you go to User CP > Notifications you can turn off the subscription notifications.

Comment

Tommy is visibly livid af itt

I'm honored being the only reason to crawl out your fag hole, to plead for the attention of another male (me) to notice your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Chaunce Idk if you figured it out yet, but if you go to User CP > Notifications you can turn off the subscription notifications.
                          Ya i found that part but was still getting notifications for everythread, Tag had to delete all my subscriptions manually because there were 5k of em.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Jolly HROUD View Post

do NOT i repeat do NOT mod this guy up

LIVID!

http://www.wineverygame.com/words/images/livid.jpg

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

make a porter chatbot so we can merciless hate on someone again

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X