Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ***New posters - This is how to not ~completely suck~***

The "you don't know nothing bout music HOMIE"-posts
    Arguably most cringeworthy part of this site is whenever someone posts a rap song (often a shitty one at that), someone says "lol this sucks", and *insert 15 y/o only-listen-to-hiphop fag* goes "T.I. SUCKS? UHH I GUESS UR A DWEEB N NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME RAP ~HOMIE~"

No, you just need to shut your mouth and discover some Frank Sinatra you never-was-invited-to-a-dinner sack of depression
    Originally posted by frank rizzo
    yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
      The "wow these niggas can't fight smh"-posts
      Guess the fuck what you degenerate? Noone can prove their fighting prowess whatsoever over the internet, and literally noone cares about your 6 years of take-kwon-fag. Noone's impressed, make fun (FUN) of an awful fight vid or stfu

somebody add the "FUCK I CANT SPELL THE WORD I WANT TO SAY SO ILL PUT FAG AT THE END OF IT" thread

WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
      gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

will review and edit some of my posts, this is an eye opener from hell

Comment

The "hey these 2 opposing entities might be fun to compare with a poll"-threads
          Spoiler - No. Unless it's a cancer vs aids type of thing with funny scenarios, noone cares about how you're conflicted on weed vs alcohol, Biggie vs 2pac, frozen lunch vs hanging out with chunce etc. The only one who still cares to discuss Big/Pac is serge and he textbattled before they recorded their respective demos

Just stop
          yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

The only one who still cares to discuss Big/Pac is serge and he textbattled before they recorded their respective demos

Just stop

Comment

not even debatable that some frozen lunches like hungry man, or like marie calendar type joint shit all over a fun packed afternoon with me..

Comment

The word "unbiased"
                Having PREFERENCES is natural & unavoidable. Regardless what your opinion is, noone cares for your pretentious attempt to pass it off as anything but - you guessed it - your opinion & preference. It's not a fact, trustworthy or credible because you put the word "unbiased" at the end of it. Basically, you're just an idiot with an opinion, emphasis on the idiot

Comment

stuckied

Comment

u forgot to add the sigel sig tho...
                    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

The "omg ur obsessed with me"-posts as soon as someone insults u more than once
                      Obsession is FaithUms pm'ing ppl bible-long pm's about having JDM dethroned from ppl reading his posts. Obsession is not someone calling you an idiot twice, that's what they're supposed to do on this site, whenever you act like a - you guessed it - idiot. 90% of the fun "altercations" on this site stem from choice posters constantly dogging on eachother in random threads. Act accordingly and stop thinking you have some imaginary aura of attraction around you. You're most likely just an outstanding idiot

Comment

... frozen lunch vs hanging out with chunce etc. ...
                        LKJAslkjlasdlkl<m zxahf
                        i'm a gun

Comment

fuck why did i use all my rep already

Comment

I just read all my posts in this thread with Morgan Freeman's voice & got a semi. This is my cue to leave & run some errands pz

Comment

if ppl actually follow these rules....you might just be responsible for crushing JDM's purpose in life

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X