Comment

Re: ***New posters - This is how to not ~completely suck~***

we forgive you
      there is a place in heaven for all retards
      "WHy are you even posting on the internet? whites created it" - Creg

Comment

The "I don't give a fuck but I'm gonna complain about negs"-posts
        Arguably the worst kind. Listen nigga, if a red dot & an insult from someone you've never met/never will meet ruffles your flamboyant feathers, it's time to leave. Negs mean literally nothing, much like your existence does in the grand scheme of things on earth
        Originally posted by frank rizzo
        yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

repped every post tbh
          I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

add getting into arguments, losing, then trying to act like you won said argument because you were trolling/the other person is "mad" and using smileys all the time plz

Dallas Realtor

Comment

The "I just signed up to see bootlegs ANYWAY" thread
              This is usually reserved for unfunny noobs that get shut the fuck down in their first 2-3 posts and become all bitchy because they arent immediately accepted within the ranks. They usually get pissed by post 5.
              Start actin like the back of somethin and stop frontin...

Comment

The "haha dumbass I was being sarcastic"-backpeddling
                Simple, if you said some degenerate shit and got called/mocked on it, don't try to maintain some cool guy-persona by saying "lmao I was sarcastic faggot". It wasn't funny, it wasn't clever - and most importantly, you weren't being sarcastic, you were being a dumbass & everybody except you are willing to accept it
                yea im bored gonna go eat dinner have fun clenching your jaw with bug eyes tonight you fag

Comment

notsure is jesus christ

Comment

most of these are legit

gather em up and sticky no lie

@mods

Comment

The "I'm losing an argument online so I'm gonna say LITTLE/LIL/KID when referring to whoever's killing me"-posts
                      Guess what, as soon as you go the "little fella"/"lil man"/"kid"-route, it does not matter how old/well educated/handsome/big dicked/intelligent you are. You just lost & showed off an embarrassing level of napoleon-complex on the internet. Just go with "faggot", it's at least funny 30% of the times you read it & a normal way of adressing ppl on here

Comment

bullshit arrays of smileys that have little to nothing to do with each other

:samljack:
                        i'm a gun

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                          The "Hey Choppa did it so maybe it'll be funny if I do it too!"-posts
                          Choppa got a lot of dirks up his sleeve. Keyword - HIS sleeve. A billion mystery threads, superfunny "HAHA WOW KOTD FUCCIN SUCCS"-threads & fake "AYO I'M AT THE EVENT PLAYBOI SPYRO U MAD?"-posts will not suffice for a imitation of a good poster. Film yourself doing dime dime quarter dollar or forever shut your whore mouth you little creeps
                          and expand this to "hey jimmy did it" ie: piff in the pof thread.

Dallas Realtor

Comment

shagger of rank >>>
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by JDM View Post
                              Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                              The "Hey Choppa did it so maybe it'll be funny if I do it too!"-posts
                              Choppa got a lot of dirks up his sleeve. Keyword - HIS sleeve. A billion mystery threads, superfunny "HAHA WOW KOTD FUCCIN SUCCS"-threads & fake "AYO I'M AT THE EVENT PLAYBOI SPYRO U MAD?"-posts will not suffice for a imitation of a good poster. Film yourself doing dime dime quarter dollar or forever shut your whore mouth you little creeps
                              and expand this to "hey jimmy did it" ie: piff in the pof thread.
                              omg plz don't remind me of that. i was literally wincing nh reading those posts. more than usual.
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

[MENTION=2891]Morgz[/MENTION] gather all these up and make a sticky thread titled The OTBVA Bible by Notsure Christ

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X