Welp...”pissgate” dossier was written with info from Clinton Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over a year into the Russia investigation, still nothing. Essentially they moved on from Russia.

If there's all this evidence, don't you think, you know, the special prosecutor would find it before you? Shit, he should be fired on that alone.

Comment

Or maybe there is a process like with everything. They're building a case, we've seen multiple people in leadership step away from the trump admin, we even had rumors months back that white house staff would quit if trump fired muler.

This investigation will ultimately destroy trump.

Comment

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...investigation/

Comment

Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Robin.

Muh Russia has been debunked. You’re clinging to it still, it’s pathetic.

Comment

ME moose, me think russian investigation is fake news.

trump trump trump

Comment

Me, Robin I can't read.

I said " and if there legitimately some shit going down with Russia, that is 100% a problem and we should do something about it. "
              You have just as much info as I do on the entire thing, well, you, probably less. I've stated my grievances with the Russia narrative, you just keep spouting unintelligible bullshit and move the goalpost every other comment.

Even Tadgh said: "I do think there's something to the Russian investigation, too many coincidences. However, I also wouldn't lose sleep if they found nothing at all."

But, you're Robin with the most superior intellect in the world know it's true. You know what Mueller and all the intelligence agencies don't know.

Just face it, you're a fucking moron.

Comment

tl;dr all you can do is insult me you can't discuss substance.

Just because tag says something doesn't mean I agree with it. We've already seen proof of russians using the same media and political exploitation tactics during our election that they did in some European elections. We know Putin has acknowledged the theoretical possibility of patriotic russian citizens interfering with foreign elections to benefit the political interests of the Russian establishment.

As long as there is an on-going investigation of the sitting US president I'm not dismissing it, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  But, you're Robin with the most superior intellect in the world know it's true. You know what Mueller and all the intelligence agencies don't know.
                  I'm not the one presuming this. you are.

Comment

*Moves the goal post*

It's like clockwork with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      *Moves the goal post*

It's like clockwork with you.
                      You presume that the investigation is null. This is because you think there is probably nothing showing Russian collusion.

In reality there is something, or else it would not have even made it this far. Republicans would not be stepping down and getting out of dodge if there was nothing there. The goal of your post was to express your disbelief in there being any substance to this investigation, and I addressed it. Therefor I am not moving anything, you're just livid.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        tl;dr all you can do is insult me you can't discuss substance.

Just because tag says something doesn't mean I agree with it. We've already seen proof of russians using the same media and political exploitation tactics during our election that they did in some European elections. We know Putin has acknowledged the theoretical possibility of patriotic russian citizens interfering with foreign elections to benefit the political interests of the Russian establishment.

As long as there is an on-going investigation of the sitting US president I'm not dismissing it, period.
                        None of those things inherently mean Trump is involved though. Russia being shitty or trying to push their own agenda isn't automatically Trump's fault.

Even if they found out Russia rigged the entire election because they want Trump in office is a far cry from Trump asking that they do so.

Comment

We also already know there was Russian interference in our democracy. We also know what Trump publicly says or does about Russian. We also know Trumps former connections to Russians. We don't know if he intentionally colluded with Russians himself or not. However we do know there is many people who are friends, business partners, or even family remembers of trump who've been in contact with Russians during the election.

An intellectual would be inclined to believe in facts and reason, and not far fetched conspiracies of a secret organization setting everything up.

But let me just ask u this since I know u can't handle substance. How does it feel to be on the same level as ekelon?

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post

None of those things inherently mean Trump is involved though. Russia being shitty or trying to push their own agenda isn't automatically Trump's fault.

Even if they found out Russia rigged the entire election because they want Trump in office is a far cry from Trump asking that they do so.
                            We know Russian interests were aligned with a Trump presidency, we also know his reluctance to impose sanctions onto russia. We've had former president and current secretary of state warn of russian interference with our elections. So I don't think it's a matter of if "russia rigged the entire election" for trump, it's more of a matter of whether or not the Russian government was directly tied into it.

Also I think saying rigged the entire election would be going too far, more like they influenced it. And as for trump asking them to do things, he did that publicly but we can dismiss that if we want. The smoke is coming from his associates and past history with Russians.

Really it comes down to the average citizen being able to determine whether something is bacon or not. Does it smell like bacon? Does it taste like bacon? Does it look like bacon?

Comment

If hamilton can lose any chance of becoming president over fucking some bitch, Bill clinton almost gets impeached over fucking some bitch, but Trump is involved in borderline criminal activities yet he still remains seated.

smfh

Comment

Not really though. Past connections are irrelevant because Trump was in international business. Of course he dealt with Russia, and when you deal with international business you deal with international politics.

Trump's reluctance to impose sanctions doesn't necessarily mean anything either, we all know that not everything America does is perfect, he has the right to modify those sanctions if he feels it's best for the country. Whether or not I agree with his decision(s) is also irrelevant, as he's within his rights to do so.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X