Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

nick though ur incredibly sad (as are most other white ppl who support critical race narratologist/feminist thought like fuccin obsequious slimeballs who think their opinions matter in those spheres of influence) if u rly think u arguing for black rights saves jack shit

leave black ppl w/ black experiences to talk about their black life fuccboi n stop steppin in 2 help out the ppl u figurate as noble savages

Comment

you want me to ignore obvious injustices?

sorry i just can't do that.

Comment

you quit being a fuckboi, grow some balls and stand up for something.

Comment

white people's opinions definitely matter since they're the ones currently in power
          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
            penile - front line
            clarify this before i express my white privilege with tight missives of bright exquisite systematic recidivism

Comment

real talk nick u don't actually care or else u'd be in a ghetto place n not behind a computer screen ranting about it while benefiting directly from the systems -your- people put into place as qualified by -your- fuccboi ideology

Comment

bright exquisite is a broken multi imo
                mean girls.mp3

Comment

i specialize in broken multis it's spoken word upholstery imo

Comment

is someone on otbva actually pulling a no true scotsman on the word "care"?

welp.
                    mean girls.mp3

Comment

nick can pretend he's doin shit by lamenting the loss of mike brown while not giving a solitary dog fuck about addressing black on black crime, the nature of state police power, the awful ghetto establishment proliferated by the life he benefits from as a white dude and errthing else put forward by a system that has roots that go beyond a single black man dying in a case that's p. much clear cut in wilson's favor

skin's got a horse in this race b/c he's actually from the race these types of instances effect and he doesn't ignore the systematic implications of certain things while arguing from this hackneyed moralistic perspective about a system that has no qualms w/ disrupting any of that for the preservation of its own sanctity

if u are gonna talk about injustice, talk about addressing injustice systematically - and do not pretend that if you are an adherent to CRN/feminist systems you are valued in any way in the slightest for any reason as a white "cis" (*shoots self in dick*) male

Comment

can u explain why its clearly in his favor (or at least elaborate on what "in his favor" even means)?

and i cant speak for nick but from what i read so far his posts dont come off under the pretense of making some sort of direct, material affect on the situation itself so
                        mean girls.mp3

Comment

i'm gonna find the court documents from before and nail the exact points in this, but from what i've read in the documents:

- the autopsy shows that mike brown was shot 6 times, 2 in the hand and all the rest in the front
                          - the sole consistent witness testimony and testimony from wilson himself says brown struggled for the gun after saying to wilson "you're too pussy to shoot me" or somethin else to that effect
                          - nearly 20+ other witnesses directly lie about some aspect of the case in brown's favor (a witness mentions a truck when they struggled in a car, ppl varying on saying he was shot 8-12 times instead of 6, multiple witnesses saying darren killed brown while brown was on his knees begging for his life when the autopsy shows no headshot wounds, all center mass)

it's the unreliable witness testimony, in conjunction with the autopsy, that convinces me wilson is p. much justified in his use of deadly force in the situation and that an indictment isn't necessary in that case.

i'm going to dl the documents and draw up some things here in a bit b/c fucc havin a life so it doesn't seem like i'm talkin out my ass about things but the witness testimony is p. nuts in terms of its wild inaccuracy and inconsistency with nearly every other piece of evidence in the case

Comment

one representer from each side sum up your main point in 1-2 sentences imo
                            தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

and there is literally no reason 4 white ppl 2 fucc w/ CRN/feminist ideology in any sense of the term except if u rly, honestly, srsly buy into the belief that they control a monopoly on decent conduct amongst ppl and that their observations about systems are superior to other ones

im p. sure browse/nick/matt swallow that bait hook line n sinker n that paki needs all the help he can get but the 1 thing CRNs/feminists h8 more than superior white ppl r white ppl supplicants n if u r a white person supplicant inserting urself into a ideology where you don't matter you are not only the main attraction of ppls ire but you also don't really serve to help shit anywhere

its easy af to pay lip service to what amounts to a religion inscribed in ethical n social control conduct b/c ur p. fuccin conditioned to do it already in life but its kinda difficult to affect real change when the cornerstone of ur belief rests on "acknowledging" and "admitting" concepts of control like "privilege" and doing fucking nothing about it and doing nothing to help ppl around you with anything ever

Comment

p sure he got a shot in the top of his head penile
                                தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X