Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

my gay ass side that isn't matt/browse/nick or txtc/meow/undercover klansmans:

ferguson's problem and the systematic problem of america exhibits in its symptoms a racial divide and discretion in terms of opportunities provided to all minorities across the country. the answer to this system delves far deeper, however, than jailing a p. clearly innocent man for exercising his interpersonal discretion with a demonstrable dangerous fuccin dude - it rests in actually, -actually-, fixing social/political/economic systems that depend on anachronistic ideas and outdated, outright repressive assumptions about shit.

@Trad if he did tbh it rly doesn't change much except possibly validating what some witnesses might have seen about things? but he was never killed execution-style regardless, which is what a number of witnesses testify to see happening

Comment

darren wilson interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llwdma6zVhA
      தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

[quote=BrowseR;1638213]

i have no idea what his admittedly reprehensible robbery has to do with him being murdered
        His robbery is connected to his killing because if someone is caught on camera robbing a store prior to being shot by the police, you should not be giving that person the benefit of the doubt when what we currently have to go on is eye witness reports, the officer's word, and a grand jury decision in the officer's favor- no video of the shooting.

I could understand if we were talking about youthful transgressions eg. he was caught cheating on a high school exam, smoking some weed, got into a fight or two, but not something like this which leads me to doubt he was entirely cooperative with the police and an upstanding citizen who would never do what the officer claims:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno"]Surveillance Shows Michael Brown Suspected In 'Strong Arm' Robbery - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yeah if someone's done something wrong before its okay to kill them iirc Jesus said it
          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Darren Wilson vs Zimmerman boxing match???!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Penile View Post
              real talk nick u don't actually care or else u'd be in a ghetto place n not behind a computer screen ranting about it while benefiting directly from the systems -your- people put into place as qualified by -your- fuccboi ideology
              Im not super passionate about any of this shit

If I was I would be protesting.

I care just enough to call bullshit on a 80% of the garbage being spewed n this thread.

Comment

nick can pretend he's doin shit by lamenting the loss of mike brown while not giving a solitary dog fuck about addressing black on black crime, the nature of state police power, the awful ghetto establishment proliferated by the life he benefits from as a white dude and errthing else put forward by a system that has roots that go beyond a single black man dying in a case that's p. much clear cut in wilson's favor

lol you haven't read the last 10 pages? I've pointed most of these things out.

I do give a fuck, sir.

And even IF it was the teeny tiniest of fucks, it's WAY better than not giving one fuck, or even worse, spreading the disease of indifference and complacency to other human beings.

Comment

I agree most with [MENTION=4540]Notsure[/MENTION] [MENTION=2915]proteam40[/MENTION] and @txtc2dadefofme

I live in the south, guess im racist

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Wilson vs Zimmerman:They shoot each other + Grand jury finds them both not guilty.
                    http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

and there is literally no reason 4 white ppl 2 fucc w/ CRN/feminist ideology in any sense of the term except if u rly, honestly, srsly buy into the belief that they control a monopoly on decent conduct amongst ppl and that their observations about systems are superior to other ones

im p. sure browse/nick/matt swallow that bait hook line n sinker n that paki needs all the help he can get but the 1 thing CRNs/feminists h8 more than superior white ppl r white ppl supplicants n if u r a white person supplicant inserting urself into a ideology where you don't matter you are not only the main attraction of ppls ire but you also don't really serve to help shit anywhere

its easy af to pay lip service to what amounts to a religion inscribed in ethical n social control conduct b/c ur p. fuccin conditioned to do it already in life but its kinda difficult to affect real change when the cornerstone of ur belief rests on "acknowledging" and "admitting" concepts of control like "privilege" and doing fucking nothing about it and doing nothing to help ppl around you with anything ever

What is your argument exactly?

That unless you are fully involved in a cause, you shouldn't talk about it? This is not how the world works. lol wtf

Comment

You seem to have completely misguided views on how the world works.

Public acknowledgement is extremely important and effective. When society at large strongly feels a certain way, things usually shift in that direction. Slowly but surely.

you're implying that in order for white people to stand up for racial injustice they need to completely retaliate against their own race?

What good does that do?!

It's about sharing a better quality of life among everyone, not fighting each other for it.

Comment

the feminist/critical race narrative does not involve u or ur race in any way shape or form. it isn't built for you to discuss shit in, it isn't built for you to comment on, it isn't build to give you efficacy in expression in the slightest because it banks upon the fact that as a white male you have this by nature of ur birthright.

@browse if that somehow doesn't lead 2 the extermination/dismantling of white dudes idk what 2 tell u

and i'm not exactly saying that b/c i gaf about white race extermination or whatever but 1. ppl rnt gonna silence me n the ppl i fucc w/ for any type of reason whatsoever bar them exhibiting a monopoly of power over me which no feminist/CRN person does n 2. im not exactly in the interpersonal, microcosmic business of not giving a fuck about what a person says implicitly because of any aspect about them for a reason that's anything but discriminatory on the basis of their character n nature as a person. so its only natural i don't fuck w/ movements n ideologies that exhibit these exact traits for their practitioners (i.e. go talk to any self-identifying "genderqueer" or any bitch ass minority group rights activists that aren't gang members/Hebrew Israelites/niggas down to ride for the cause/etc. aka ppl who work through white man channels n bitch when it for some inexplicable reason never pans out for them)

i don't rly care if darren wilson is indicted or charged or not tbh, but the fearmongering and harnessing of heightened emotions for the benefit of a certain few on both sides (but mainly from those on the wilson deserved trial + a guilty verdict side) doesn't help nebody

also just saw ur post n i'll elaborate more but im sayin the opposite basically

Comment

you all sound really gay

Comment

was that darren wilson interview posted already?
                              தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Wow man. You have completely left reality.

You really believe that in order for everyone to be equal, we need to regress? You are really lost.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X