Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

also if u don't think the only way 4 minority ppl 2 achieve complete and total control n efficacy is not the subjugation of white ppl as white ppl have subjugated minorities u r p. fuccin delusional

the problem there is it splinters downward b/c intersectionality is a p. flimsy fuccin bandaid on the ingrain human condition of agitation n tribal division so of course browsers bitch ass will not support feminists once the specter of the white man is driven away as a unifying force for POC/genderqueer minorities b/c what do they really have in common except for unity against white ppl in general? or the specter of white ppl in the metaphysical?

concepts of privilege, concepts of social mobility, concepts of intersectionality all derive from western capitalist systems the "white man" established. if that specter is eliminated intersectional ideology collapses n ur back 2 square 1

so i guess the point im makin is that a lot of social outrage about wilson ignores a lot of other shit n is p. fuccin misguided in general and will never reach the main point which is that systems r fucced up more than most ppl to an extent n that systems r the things to abolish n not ppl and their livelihoods in any sense any way u cut it

Comment

we get it you're gay too doesnt mean you have to type that much
      Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
      And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
      Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Penile View Post
        also if u don't think the only way 4 minority ppl 2 achieve complete and total control n efficacy is not the subjugation of white ppl as white ppl have subjugated minorities u r p. fuccin delusional

the problem there is it splinters downward b/c intersectionality is a p. flimsy fuccin bandaid on the ingrain human condition of agitation n tribal division so of course browsers bitch ass will not support feminists once the specter of the white man is driven away as a unifying force for POC/genderqueer minorities b/c what do they really have in common except for unity against white ppl in general? or the specter of white ppl in the metaphysical?

concepts of privilege, concepts of social mobility, concepts of intersectionality all derive from western capitalist systems the "white man" established. if that specter is eliminated intersectional ideology collapses n ur back 2 square 1

so i guess the point im makin is that a lot of social outrage about wilson ignores a lot of other shit n is p. fuccin misguided in general and will never reach the main point which is that systems r fucced up more than most ppl to an extent n that systems r the things to abolish n not ppl and their livelihoods in any sense any way u cut it

so you're saying white privilege is an illusion? And the illusion is what makes it real?

Ay man seriously. You need to wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
          no lie skin uve taught me more about racism than any teacher or any1 in real life has, somethings ill just never fully understand though but i always see ur point nh
          This post on point af.. but yeah fuck white ppl
          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

idk how what i said corresponds to "regression" but if all u got is erroneously effacing pity n a mounting empirical demonstration of ur cognitive processin inability n hero soliloquy ideological inflection i guess u nailed it smfh

Comment

That made no sense

Is this guy usually like this?

Comment

Unless youre trolling you sound disenfranchised af and you might need more company in your life

Comment

Penile is a genius... fall back
                  Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                  ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

nah hes a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      so you're saying white privilege is an illusion? And the illusion is what makes it real?

the illusion isn't "white people privilege" insomuch as it's ppl looking at it as privilege white ppl receive on the basis of them being white and not on the basis that it helps facilitate a divide in the global capitalist system established today which helps a buttfuckload of profiteering, conniving shits (who r probably also white but who as a lot give not a solitary fuck about race/gender/etc.) keep humanity in the doldrums

the concept of white privilege is inherently kept alive by accepting the fact that white privilege, as it is ideologically qualified by the critical structures that monopolize the term, is continually purported to exist, ya. but that's on a misconstruing of a conception, not a misevaluation of what's happening in reality. have i ever denied white ppl get more shit than minority ppl here? my entire assertion that minorities will only get the type of authority they want by destroying not only the race that helped most in ensconcing the systems that deprived them of basic human rights, but also by destroying that said system. there is no happy reconciliation where you or me are somehow spared from this - simply by existing, we contribute to what's going on. this is what no1 wants to point out about race theory, or what ppl brush under the rug with the ludicrous assumption that simply "recognizing your privilege" is enough. it isn't. these systems -say- it isn't.

so white privilege, in a sense, is an illusion because as a term it's used to simply keep white ppl who aren't wrapped up in macrocosmic fuckery from doing shit by implicating them in the game of macrocosmic, societal fuckery than none of us are individually a part of. but do white ppl get a hell of a lot more shit than minorities? of fucking course m8.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        At the end of the day no one thinks innocent people should get shot or that cops shouldn't be able to defend themselves yet we all grouped up into extreme positions like its 'fuck the police' vs 'kill unarmed black teens'

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/local/min...283891941.html

mmm dat street justice

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Penile View Post
                            Originally posted by Nick View Post

the illusion isn't "white people privilege" insomuch as it's ppl looking at it as privilege white ppl receive on the basis of them being white and not on the basis that it helps facilitate a divide in the global capitalist system established today which helps a buttfuckload of profiteering, conniving shits (who r probably also white but who as a lot give not a solitary fuck about race/gender/etc.) keep humanity in the doldrums

the concept of white privilege is inherently kept alive by accepting the fact that white privilege, as it is ideologically qualified by the critical structures that monopolize the term, is continually purported to exist, ya. but that's on a misconstruing of a conception, not a misevaluation of what's happening in reality. have i ever denied white ppl get more shit than minority ppl here? my entire assertion that minorities will only get the type of authority they want by destroying not only the race that helped most in ensconcing the systems that deprived them of basic human rights, but also by destroying that said system. there is no happy reconciliation where you or me are somehow spared from this - simply by existing, we contribute to what's going on. this is what no1 wants to point out about race theory, or what ppl brush under the rug with the ludicrous assumption that simply "recognizing your privilege" is enough. it isn't. these systems -say- it isn't.

so white privilege, in a sense, is an illusion because as a term it's used to simply keep white ppl who aren't wrapped up in macrocosmic fuckery from doing shit by implicating them in the game of macrocosmic, societal fuckery than none of us are individually a part of. but do white ppl get a hell of a lot more shit than minorities? of fucking course m8.

If you guys haven't seriously worried about this mans mental health you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

a lot of other ppl worryin bout that 4 me

Comment

fuck this im bout to post in the main stage or whatever battles> you fags talking about this shit you're all the problem

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X