X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Black Pre-Riot Hype Thread

Buy grown up shoes
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Originally posted by chad sconer View Post
      Buy grown up shoes
      Calls to grow up from wrestling avi guy on the battle rap website.
      Chill with your Tone Boner Schoner…….

Comment

Aren't you a 36 year old man that wears jordans and attends kotd battle rap events alone

Comment

He hoops every day u dick
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

u gotta admit regardless of ur feelings Officer Wilson was nevr gettin convicted

the forensics backin his version up, the inconsistent testimonies from witnesses (w/ plenty backin up his account)
            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by larry word View Post
              -snip-

there's no video evidence, nor overwhelmingly reliable eyewitness accounts. so immediately both sides of the excessive force argument are pretty much fucked.

you've got the Tueller Drill 21-feet thing... compounded by the fact that regular beat cops in a small town are not exactly always going to be highly trained perfect shooters who do 2 to the chest and then instantly fall back. "condition black" (no pun intended) and all that.

it's easy to sit on your couch and go "wow what a cold blooded murderer! he shot 12 times instead of the 4 perfectly placed, 100% accurate shots he could have taken, just like in his training textbook!" but it's a different ball game when, you know, you feel that your life is in danger. (and if the officer didn't actually feel his life was in danger, and he was just on a racist power trip, then see above about no video evidence etc.)

-snip-

there a fuckton of points of failure and unfortunately as of now there's little to do but continue to mourn the dead and hope for minimal collateral damage from the riots/looting.
              mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

some1 say chinese boycott?

mean girls.mp3

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Chipchase View Post
                  Aren't you a 36 year old man that wears jordans and attends kotd battle rap events alone
                  I saw a rap event in Vancouver once.
                  It was a freestyle competition with a grab bag.
                  Manik was the best rapper there and won easily.
                  Yes that was not a typo, Manik won by being the best there.

I realized that no 2$ pricing would ever make cans of Caribou lager taste good enough to endure the boredom and sad feelings that the vancouver hip hop scene drummed up inside me.

I vowed i would never pay for anything battle rap related again…….
                  and found this site.

I still endure boredom and faggotry but don't have to deal with the actual physical smell of battle fans.

Comment

im lightweight glad that proteam has no exposure to irl friends on social media who are ACTUALLY deep into full SJW derp mode, considering nick isn't even remotely close to that territory with his posts ITT

shits more depressing than this whole ordeal itself
                    mean girls.mp3

Comment

ya larry u made the 2nd best post in this thread w/ that
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

Comment

if i rob a store disobey orders from a cop and get in a scuffle with him i would assume i could be shot and possibly die

why does there have to be so much more to the story than this

oh wait

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

one of my younger brothers is in prison

if he did this shit and died id be like yep, what did you think would happen

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

"these are the known facts" - Okwerdz
                            mean girls.mp3

Comment

Ya apparently Wilson should have let himself get beat up instead of reachin for his weapon
                              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure View Post
                                Nick's the typical self-righteous dickhead who loves to shove down his tolerance and progressiveness down everyone's throat instead of doing something productive with his perceived values

from experience, the ppl who say shit like "and watch this unjustice while biting my tounge? NEVER!" (while doing jack shit) are the ones in dire need of an identity to cling on to. same ppl that turn vegan and think every person rejected by a bouncer was discriminated
                                I have no identity

I am doing something about it by having an opinion. Dialogue matters.

I'm not going to dedicate my life to this cause because
                                A. I'm not super passionate about it
                                B. I have way more constructive things to do with my precious time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X