LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

I want her to give me a blowjob. I bet she'd go ham on the sausage like a hungry man breakfast. I will show up at her home with my penis out, hanging over the elastic of my basketball shorts. Hopefully she's aroused by the opportunity I present.

Give me her home address.

Comment

laura don't give a fuck tbh she's probably in her room doing this shit

Comment

Originally posted by Doug J.P View Post
        Originally posted by Ede View Post
        stuff she does seems to scream insecurity
        Exactly. Often times, the prettiest girls are the most insecure, they are never satisfied with their looks.

She used to be fat and all that. So now that she's pretty that insecurity is still probably there. I call this the butterfly effect.

Comment

shes not pretty shes plain, i turn down 8s all the time and laura is a 6

Comment

LOL

Comment

look what u did creg

Movie on 2013 12 16 at 10 39 PM - YouTube

Comment

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo holy hell
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

who srsly pretends to cry for attention?

laura need to gtfo

Comment

lmaooo look at her upper lip

Comment

Comment

this is fucked

suck me off in the GTR baby
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

hector rodriguez

1 day ago

DONT CRY I WISH YOU LIVED NEXT TO ME I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA YOU IF I HAD A CHANCE I KNOW YOU BE THROWING IT BACK ALL CRAZY ILL TURN YOU OVER AS SOON AS I GET THE HEAD WITH YOUR KNEW LIP INJECTIONS BUT SERIOUSLY YOU CANT KEEP A MAN CAUSE YOUR WHACK LIKE YOU LOOK GOOD BUT YOUR JUST LIKE WHACK IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT SORRY

drew goin in!

Comment

aksnv8819 hours ago

Maybe you should go out with Chilla Jones.

Comment

i don't get what is up with groupies/whores of scenes. its one to be one for rappers.. but then to be one for faggy battle rappers. its like being a groupie of the morons on checkout. whys this idiot still cycling through these types of forums? serious question
                              Quill & Drewston confused as to whos dick is whos

Comment

(bringing to fifth page yh)
                                Originally posted by Eggnog45 View Post
                                Movie on 2013 12 16 at 10 39 PM - YouTube

what the fuck

shes' crying about guys bwahahhahahah shut hte fuck up how much self pity can you have
                                Originally posted by Bnas
                                good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                                Originally posted by Bnas
                                whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X