LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Lmao....we cryin on youtube while sharing our deepest insecurities now? SMH
    Even chicks are acting like faggots these days.

RIP to the sanity of the idiot that wifes up this nut job.

Imagine the embarrassment your husband and kids will one day endure because of the record of shit decisions you have catalogued on the internet in the name attention. All by googling their mom or wife.

Hanging around the scene so much and understanding it so little shows why you come out......lack of competition for attention.

That brit chick looks like she smells like armpits and couch doritos and is clearly tryna poke out a hump to disguise an obvious long back. Tarsis pics are 100% myspace angles so you know her shit aint right

Comment

omg her lips doe

Originally posted by Bnas
      good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
      Originally posted by Bnas
      whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

someone please kill her

Comment

lmao holy fuck man

Comment

Originally posted by Eggnog45 View Post

Comment

lmfao that cant be real

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                hector rodriguez

1 day ago

DONT CRY I WISH YOU LIVED NEXT TO ME I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA YOU IF I HAD A CHANCE I KNOW YOU BE THROWING IT BACK ALL CRAZY ILL TURN YOU OVER AS SOON AS I GET THE HEAD WITH YOUR KNEW LIP INJECTIONS BUT SERIOUSLY YOU CANT KEEP A MAN CAUSE YOUR WHACK LIKE YOU LOOK GOOD BUT YOUR JUST LIKE WHACK IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT SORRY

drew goin in!

that was clearly you b

Comment

idc i still think this fuckin idiots sexy
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

too fucked in the head

Comment

damn, bout to reallocate the funds I raised to give poor children christmas gifts and instead get laura a boyfriend

Comment

looool jesus christ..

Comment

lauras such an odd character
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Bloody hell

Comment

Originally posted by Creggnog

:nooo:

Comment

i think shes trolling

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X