LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Omg this vid is so sad
    This girl is broken on the inside
    Shame on u otbva

Comment

Cot dayum Tarsi got that Howard the Duck swagger now
      1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

Comment

Laura Tarsi must be on something!

Her Lips looks worse!

No Lips>>>>>>>>>>>> Those shits
          Originally posted by I AM GAY
          I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

personally dont see anything wrong with collagen (my hot ass aunt has it done i think) but she just looks fuckin weird with it imo i still think shes hot though
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I still would her blowjob me, these big lips on my dick HELL YEAH!.:jets:

Comment

simmer down lad
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

u horney toad

Comment

Her lips been looking crusty and lumpy as fuck

Like bitch how do you have cellulite on your lips???
                    WHITE PEOPLE LIVID!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks miles better without the injections lmaoo what the fuck was she thinking
                      Originally posted by Craig
                      "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

charron beating the shit out of her right now

Comment

I would let her blowjob me
                          :uwot:
                          Originally posted by Bnas
                          good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                          Originally posted by Bnas
                          whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

lmfao can u get them undone?

Comment

Laura Bulletz would smack you with his wranglers if he saw this
                              WHITE PEOPLE LIVID!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creggnog
                                ya gettin lips done can be an improvement hers is just a fail like everythin else she does tho

her lip game b4 was wack as fuck

that pic reminds me of when the terminator tried to learn how to smile
                                dat chin
                                Originally posted by SockFucker
                                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X