LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LAURA TARSI COLLAGEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICS (dont click on empty stomach)

Originally posted by StreetStarofdavid iSick
    her plastic surgeon posts on otbva 100% confirmed
    fuckin hell even with all cregs post itt this is the hardest im laughing somehow fuckkk this thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

best of the year
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

creg mad af itt cuz laura wouldnt even acknowledge his presence irl
      creg bout to the take the john hinkley route
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

creg bangs hotter girls than laura this is confirmed from way back
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

laura isnt even hot [MENTION=5998]Aquafag[/MENTION] you fgt

brown ppl <<<<

Comment

how is she the first lady of battle rap?
            top 5:
            Hollow Da Don
            Will Ferrell
            Stone Cold Steve Austin :2pachair:
            Cadalack Ron
            T-Top

Comment

brittany could clearly suck a firetruck inside out through the hose

Comment

Originally posted by K-Ristmas Tree View Post
                Holy hell Creg going in ITT

Nigga showing no mercy Creg got a cold heart I bet he's seen a few people die

Creg you got the thousand yard stare don't ya?
                Much more likely that years of being rejected by hot gitls has made him cold and bitter

Comment

couldnt be more off

Comment

Creg a scottish don

god knows how many s there are wondering around the streets of glasglow just waiting to ruin someones day..

Comment

post shangbandits pic imo

Comment

im watching impact wrestling and chasing hennessy with vitamin water and im going to blue mountain tomorrow til sunday

Comment

and i aint even snowboard/ski

Comment

he ain even play in snow

Comment

Id still take laura over fingaz ratchet ho anyday
                              Yall overrate the fuck outta that girl

Comment

no way jose

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X