Zain Azrai's disastrous attempt at a battle rap event (see post #19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zain Azrai VS Loe Pesci (may 3rd) * MYB -The international standard- Flyer*

Lool damn what happened

Comment

Chase can fill in any gaps but apparently Zain threw the event out in the middle of nowhere in front of like 5 people, then announced that he didn't have the money he agreed to pay the battlers, and didn't have money to fly Johnny Trash home lol (he has been unemployed for nearly 3 years so he's basically stranded in Malaysia) and apparently Pesci got angry, abused Zain and refused to battle or something

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

ive copied and pasted this from a conversation i was having so if it is a bit all over the place thats why

first off in this epic tradgic event, i had it organised b4 anyone to go,i paid for half my flights over a month ago,zain said it was all booked,hit me up on the day i was to fly out and said nothing was booked yet hed gone ahead and paid for trash and flex,loe was already guna b ther cos he was visiting family,i didnt get to go and only just got my money back...he kept leading me on that he was still gunna get me over ,there was some crazy excuses i wont go into them all but they ranged from his sisters car catching on fire to his dad being in trouble and his mum disapearing.
        Zain had no money for loe pesci or flex(which was part of the deal) and
        finally admitted to Johnny trash that he didnt have his return flight after
        telling him he had his itinerary (johnny only had a flight over there paid and told zain he wouldnt come without a return flight,zain said hed purchased it and had a physical copy)
        Loe Pesci just stopped rapping mid round and calling Zain an unprofessional
        cunt and said the battle wouldnt get uploaded
        You made the right choice in not coming (flex said that to me)
        there were 12 people in the crowd in some community centre 20 miles from the
        city centre
        cameras kept fukn up
        and trash was trapped over ther with no return flight,
        zain owes heaps of people money he has told jonny its
        not his responsability anymore to get him home after
        sayin he had his return flight booked which he never
        did,trash is stayin at sum strangers house in the hood
        zain also promised trash etc they could stay at his house,then upon arrival
        told them they cant so trash had to stay at strangers the whole time
        trashes girl has now paid for a flight home,the whole trip zain would just mysteriously disapear and leave them stranded without any idea of what was going on especially on the day of the event,and when they arrived at the airport zain was no where to be seen for hours
        loe got his flight booked to malaysia on the day he was flying to malaysia without knowing what was going on,
        flex was living in bangkok arrived to airport with no flight booked and zain wouldnt let him know what was going on,trash
        had flight paid ther and said he wouldnt go without a return flight booked
        zain promised he had it,zain only just gave my money bakafter i paid half my
        flight and told me nothing was booked on the day i was flying out
        there was only 3 or 4 battles on the card in the end

Comment

i aint trying to speak bad on zain,but i told him from day 1 its very hard for me to get time off work this has to be legit,he assured me,i said just promise u wont bullshit me id rather know its not gunna happen up front,i believe he had good intentions but just took on more than he could handle

Comment

the good news is whilst being stranded at the airport on arrival there was a burger king

Comment

Originally posted by chaser85 View Post
              ive copied and pasted this from a conversation i was having so if it is a bit all over the place thats why

first off in this epic tradgic event, i had it organised b4 anyone to go,i paid for half my flights over a month ago,zain said it was all booked,hit me up on the day i was to fly out and said nothing was booked yet hed gone ahead and paid for trash and flex,loe was already guna b ther cos he was visiting family,i didnt get to go and only just got my money back...he kept leading me on that he was still gunna get me over ,there was some crazy excuses i wont go into them all but they ranged from his sisters car catching on fire to his dad being in trouble and his mum disapearing.
              Zain had no money for loe pesci or flex(which was part of the deal) and
              finally admitted to Johnny trash that he didnt have his return flight after
              telling him he had his itinerary (johnny only had a flight over there paid and told zain he wouldnt come without a return flight,zain said hed purchased it and had a physical copy)
              Loe Pesci just stopped rapping mid round and calling Zain an unprofessional
              cunt and said the battle wouldnt get uploaded
              You made the right choice in not coming (flex said that to me)
              there were 12 people in the crowd in some community centre 20 miles from the
              city centre
              cameras kept fukn up
              and trash was trapped over ther with no return flight,
              zain owes heaps of people money he has told jonny its
              not his responsability anymore to get him home after
              sayin he had his return flight booked which he never
              did,trash is stayin at sum strangers house in the hood
              zain also promised trash etc they could stay at his house,then upon arrival
              told them they cant so trash had to stay at strangers the whole time
              trashes girl has now paid for a flight home,the whole trip zain would just mysteriously disapear and leave them stranded without any idea of what was going on especially on the day of the event,and when they arrived at the airport zain was no where to be seen for hours
              loe got his flight booked to malaysia on the day he was flying to malaysia without knowing what was going on,
              flex was living in bangkok arrived to airport with no flight booked and zain wouldnt let him know what was going on,trash
              had flight paid ther and said he wouldnt go without a return flight booked
              zain promised he had it,zain only just gave my money bakafter i paid half my
              flight and told me nothing was booked on the day i was flying out
              there was only 3 or 4 battles on the card in the end
              You should repeat yourself more tnh

Comment

you just repeated me bro so its a win win for both of us!

Comment

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. WINNING

Comment

as i said i copied it from a conversation i wasnt gunna go and type it all out again it was easier that way,comprende?

Comment

Si señor

Comment

truthfully i do feel bad for zain because i believe he had good intentions but it could of all been so simple if done correctly

Comment

Zain would be heartbroken about Pesci getting mad at him

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

omfgggggggggggiusjbskjnbfsdjbfsdfnsdjfbsdjfsbd

Holyy shit
                            Originally posted by Craig
                            "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

Damn, Zain went full retard on this one.

Comment

i knew this was gonna happen
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X