Zain Azrai's disastrous attempt at a battle rap event (see post #19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zain Azrai VS Loe Pesci (may 3rd) * MYB -The international standard- Flyer*

If Johnny Trash had worked more than 1 day in the last 3 years he wouldn't be crippled by the prospect of needing to purchase a $700 plane ticket to make sure he doesn't have to sleep on some random's couch in the ghetto

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

return flights where $385 at one point

Comment

Lmaooooo fuckin hell. This is now my #1 thing to hate about battle rap. So many of these dudes are flat broke, not just battlers but guys throwing events and shit. If your world is collapsing over a few hundred dollars then you can't afford to be doing what it is you're trying to do.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

^^^ lmaoooo word

If you cant muster up 400 dollars to avoid a situation like this one, you should still be living with your parents or preferebly ending your life

No education, no job, no money- the best prospect you've got is forking out a 'career' as a battle rapper

as depressing as it gets
          Originally posted by Craig
          "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

There are a lot of broke people in the world. Nothing wrong with that tbh

Comment

^ Kind off

but the difference is that he's literally projecting his poverty in front of the public

Someone is Johny Trash's position should not be anywhere near the 'public eye'

we shouldn't be even talking about him

and in a country like Australia, unless u were molested or something theres no excuse for being an uneducated, long term unemployed loser with no future to speak of

Have no idea how someone can look at Trash and come to the conclusion that theres 'nothing wrong with that'

Comment

It depends on why you're broke. If you've got a shitty paying job and a family to feed which leaves you broke that's one thing, but if you're just lazy and trying to hide from working under the guise of "making it" in an industry like battle rap then you're an idiot

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

lmfaooo @ 'making it'

he cant actually believe he has even a 0.1% chance of being succesful

Comment

in trashes case yes it would of been $700 plus to get back but i meant prior to organising the event return flights could of been picked up for 385

Comment

I'm surprised Zain of all people would stiff people on money. He's the dude who said

"MY DAD MAKES ONE MILLION POUNDS PER YEAR, MY FLOW'S HOT"

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
                        lmfaooo @ 'making it'

he cant actually believe he has even 0.1% chance of being succesful
                        He took 6 months out of his life to try and become a professional wrestler. Anything is possible for the trash man.

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jesus fucking christ i'm in tears

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
                            It depends on why you're broke. If you've got a shitty paying job and a family to feed which leaves you broke that's one thing, but if you're just lazy and trying to hide from working under the guise of "making it" in an industry like battle rap then you're an idiot
                            This. You don't know why he is broke. He might have even been molested as a child. Don't judge a person unless you know everything about them which is impossible. That being said if he is battle rapping to "make it" he should die a slow and painful death. Lmao I just contradicted myself

Comment

Yeah, I jumped the gun a bit

iI'm probably afraid of ending up like him

Comment

Originally posted by chaser85 View Post
                                there was some crazy excuses i wont go into them all but they ranged from his sisters car catching on fire to his dad being in trouble and his mum disapearing.

funny story, cant imagine it being funny from your persepictive though..

why would you even trust a word zain says? hes autistic as shit

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X