Zain Azrai's disastrous attempt at a battle rap event (see post #19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zain Azrai VS Loe Pesci (may 3rd) * MYB -The international standard- Flyer*

Originally posted by Fleekan View Post
    Yeah, I jumped the gun a bit

iI'm probably afraid of ending up like him
    You should be good as long as you try to do something. Whatever it is. Battle rapping doesn't count though

Comment

omfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

first seneca, then 1Outs, and now Zain fucking Azrai trolls the battle world

holy fuck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chaser85 View Post
          ive copied and pasted this from a conversation i was having so if it is a bit all over the place thats why

first off in this epic tradgic event, i had it organised b4 anyone to go,i paid for half my flights over a month ago,zain said it was all booked,hit me up on the day i was to fly out and said nothing was booked yet hed gone ahead and paid for trash and flex,loe was already guna b ther cos he was visiting family,i didnt get to go and only just got my money back...he kept leading me on that he was still gunna get me over ,there was some crazy excuses i wont go into them all but they ranged from his sisters car catching on fire to his dad being in trouble and his mum disapearing.
          Zain had no money for loe pesci or flex(which was part of the deal) and
          finally admitted to Johnny trash that he didnt have his return flight after
          telling him he had his itinerary (johnny only had a flight over there paid and told zain he wouldnt come without a return flight,zain said hed purchased it and had a physical copy)
          Loe Pesci just stopped rapping mid round and calling Zain an unprofessional
          cunt and said the battle wouldnt get uploaded
          You made the right choice in not coming (flex said that to me)
          there were 12 people in the crowd in some community centre 20 miles from the
          city centre
          cameras kept fukn up
          and trash was trapped over ther with no return flight,
          zain owes heaps of people money he has told jonny its
          not his responsability anymore to get him home after
          sayin he had his return flight booked which he never
          did,trash is stayin at sum strangers house in the hood
          zain also promised trash etc they could stay at his house,then upon arrival
          told them they cant so trash had to stay at strangers the whole time
          trashes girl has now paid for a flight home,the whole trip zain would just mysteriously disapear and leave them stranded without any idea of what was going on especially on the day of the event,and when they arrived at the airport zain was no where to be seen for hours
          loe got his flight booked to malaysia on the day he was flying to malaysia without knowing what was going on,
          flex was living in bangkok arrived to airport with no flight booked and zain wouldnt let him know what was going on,trash
          had flight paid ther and said he wouldnt go without a return flight booked
          zain promised he had it,zain only just gave my money bakafter i paid half my
          flight and told me nothing was booked on the day i was flying out
          there was only 3 or 4 battles on the card in the end

omggggg

Comment

Re: Zain Azrai's disastrous attempt at a battle rap event (see post #19)

Bump, this is def worth reading

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

is it bad that i'm desperately anticipating footage of loe hamming on the god zain

Comment

painful read
                such a common story in shows of that size , whether it be battle events or metal or w/e

Comment

zain >>>>

kotd and url lookin shakey baby
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                  Originally posted by Bnas
                  whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Originally posted by Budd Pluggs View Post
                    painful read
                    such a common story in shows of that size , whether it be battle events or metal or w/e

hi milkman
                    Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

hi clouds

Comment

Chaser, there is a reason why people use capital letters, paragraphs and correct punctuation: Grammar. Your story was so difficult and unpleasant to read it was crazy.

Comment

hooooly fuck what a trainwreck
                          soul music gurl

Comment

is budd actually milkman?

Comment

yeah he slipped up and thought he was on his milkman acct i caught his ass
                              Spark a woody gettin buzz like Lightyear

Comment

Zain just bodybagged battle rap

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X