X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

Originally posted by Gama View Post
    Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
    It wouldn't be as bad if Solomon had some reason to hate Markiyah. How can you be a battle rapper and hate a promoter who over pays everyone and provides a crowd that over hypes all of their mediocre bars unless the honey pot dried up?
    You were not there to cry like a little girl when Stay diss Marw's autistic brother or when Surf and DNA had to face the insults of his sick mother, when Clips dropped lines on Tall T / Young B or when Danny Myers killed Rex with the famous line "You died the same day as your nephew nig **!".

You not said a fucking single word, like " it's the battlerap world " , on the other hand the tumor of the girl of a guy who is known only by the KOTD groupies that nobody gives a fuck, that is nobody on the national scale, this is TOO MUCH? There it exceeds totally the battlerap and lil girl tumors are the LIMITS of this shit. You look even more dumb and hypocrite than usual.
    I'm dumb because you're not sure if I posted an opinion in threads that I'm not sure ever existed?

I was there live when the Pat/Marv beef started.

Don't you actually teach children irl? It's always one of you fuckin weirdos. smh

Comment

Noboy on this site is bigger idiot than JVL. Not one person.

Comment

It wouldn't be as bad if Solomon had some reason to hate Markiyah. How can you be a battle rapper and hate a promoter who over pays everyone and provides a crowd that over hypes all of their mediocre bars unless the honey pot dried up?
        You were not there to cry like a little girl when Stay diss Marw's autistic brother or when Surf and DNA had to face the insults of his sick mother, when Clips dropped lines on Tall T / Young B or when Danny Myers killed Rex with the famous line "You died the same day as your nephew nig **!".

You not said a fucking single word, like " it's the battlerap world " , on the other hand the tumor of the girl of a guy who is known only by the KOTD groupies that nobody gives a fuck, that is nobody on the national scale, this is TOO MUCH? There it exceeds totally the battlerap and lil girl tumors are the LIMITS of this shit. You look even more dumb and hypocrite than usual.
        I'm dumb because you're not sure if I posted an opinion in threads that I'm not sure ever existed?

Don't you actually teach children irl? It's always one of you fuckin weirdos. smh
        To be a teacher to teach young people who do not have parents who can offer them all the chances of succeeding because of language/money struggle,who can't teach the right knowledge to children such as mathematics, culture or art and enabling these young people to think by themselves the rest of their lives, being able to make good choices in the future by asking themselves the right questions then decrypted the strange world that surrounds them. What is better? Me or a batterapper with no carrer who come discuss here only when he becomes emotional?

I'm a good person for real, don't make me do this right now. 222 ppl in this thread, if I'm snapping it will be 222Mil like Neymar cost.
        Originally posted by Wreckless
        Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

To be a teacher to teach young people who do not have parents who can offer them all the chances of succeeding because of problems related to the language, knowledge imparted to children such as mathematics, culture or art and enabling these young people to think by themselves the rest of their lives, being able to make good choices in the future by asking themselves the right questions then decrypted the strange world that surrounds them. What is better? Me or a batterapper with no carrer who come discuss here only when he becomes emotional?
          Look at the ego on teach over here. Sounds like you've had some pretty close relationships with vulnerable at-risk children. It's pretty strange you'd co-sign dissing children with tumors.

Comment

JVL talked about my daughter 100 times because he's too soft to take heat. No wonder you're so hated in your city, you're pure bitch.

Comment

Gama smacking this doofus around left and right

Comment

And to the subliminal ass clown, yes ass clown I did call you out when your rent was due. I told young bull did he want a 3 peat, you yelled no when I said it's Carter hoe.

What track record? Of constant KOs from other opponents. You have a long line of that bub. You bitter youre your 20s are gone, you 38 at moms internet living bum... you criticize the homeless well but you cant pay your moms rent
                Take everything out the refrigerator your mom spent. What, who are you? You're nobody, a bitch who wants discredited attention from the higher per table that'll put you to no avail. In that other post you said you loved being Hollow thats because youre addict, a junkie... The blackest monkey thats addicted to crack and bumming a pack for money.

Oh you thought I was done? I done watched you succumb to every opponent you faced, ass clown. You smell and stink, looking rougher than the feet of mexican stub toes. You look sillier than Nilly Vanilli box carton football helmet wearing bitch... do you feel me, do you feel what Clarke is beating submissively. Huh do you motherfucker?
                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                Originally posted by ekeanon
                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Gama bodying JVLs with such ease!!!
                  Originally posted by ekeanon
                  I'm glad I got to witness your life
                  Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                    JVL talked about my daughter 100 times because he's too soft to take heat. No wonder you're so hated in your city, you're pure bitch.
                    Hahahaha I was waiting for this. Don't come in here crying foul, lookin for sympathy you bitch-made sociopath. You posted a bunch of pics insinuating I had down syndrome. Then I guessed your daughter had down syndrome (I guessed right haha) and suggested that you must be an expert. hahahaha

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUVGIgWMDw"]Chris Benoit Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I don't actually care. You're in here chastising Solomon for doing shit you've done dozens of times. But that's par for the course because the lunatic with the 100 page police file calling hypocrite is the biggest hypocrite of all. You're a dork, through and through.

Comment

What's that? Uncle? You tap?

Ihearttadgh

Comment

Ihearteveryone

especially...

Tadgh

KOTD

Norm Kelly

Fags

Hamilton

Iron Solomon

Fruit Coast

OTBVA

Comment

To be a teacher to teach young people who do not have parents who can offer them all the chances of succeeding because of problems related to the language, knowledge imparted to children such as mathematics, culture or art and enabling these young people to think by themselves the rest of their lives, being able to make good choices in the future by asking themselves the right questions then decrypted the strange world that surrounds them. What is better? Me or a batterapper with no carrer who come discuss here only when he becomes emotional?
                            Look at the ego on teach over here. Sounds like you've had some pretty close relationships with vulnerable at-risk children. It's pretty strange you'd co-sign dissing children with tumors.
                            I only teach children and teenagers with problems in school , behaviour problems, problems related to the family environment or major school lacks in certain subjects.

I suppose you have a little too closed mind cause of your North American education which has closed your mind to notions that you are incapable of understanding. Not mad at you, probably not your fault. The battlerap is the mix of all the knowledge from the street art or hiphop art in order to hurt with words and not with violence. I would not offer them to watch battlerap because they will get soon enough how fucked up the world is but if I had to teach them a rudimentary valor that I had taught from the battlerap movement is that the reality hidden in words is much stronger and much healthier than any kind of violence. Quote my words, I'm preaching right now, only love because at the end of the day it is the reality that is painfull, the fact that a little poor girl have a brain tumor in one of the wealthy country in the world, not the fact that an idiot jewish actor/singer said it.

Troll about it or diss me about something else but at the end of the day, think about it, maybe I could open, even just a lil bit, your mind.
                            Originally posted by Wreckless
                            Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Comment

Norm and JVL should hook up and become a couple '

Think it will solve the problem in both lifes

They can adopt Clarke so they can save the life of a directionless animal that was thrown out in the bitter cold since his former owner thought he was born retarded thus they rejected him .
                                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X