Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

May I reiterate, kys, Norm Kelly, you dusty old fag. You look like you'd enjoy a 12 year old penis in your mouth. So, you wanted to participate in battle rap? Send your cops to arrest me for hate speech you dusty old cock-smoker.

Comment

Originally posted by CanibusPenis View Post
      Can I get a link to the original post?

Just look him up on fb

His name is uncommon af, not like your trying to look up John Smith.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Charlie Clips uses dead people in a scheme for crowd reaction on KOTD and no one gives a fuck! Tall T, Cadalack Ron,young B etc

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana9000 View Post
          Charlie Clips uses dead people in a scheme for crowd reaction on KOTD and no one gives a fuck! Tall T, Cadalack Ron,young B etc
          Are you really comparing using people who were involved in battle rap to bringing up a little girl's tumor? As a matter of fact, I think we need more Caddy Ron bars in battle rap so we can watch the bitch-ass Fruit Coast throw temper tantrums every time.

Comment

Shout out to 6000gp. I'd never conflate the Fresh Coast with the West Coast.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFvmgR6G3U"]WC And The Maad Circle - West Up ( Dirty / HD ) Ft. Ice Cube & Mack 10 + Lyrics ! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ftr Solomon is Fruit Coast now too. NY is in a delicate position in Hip-Hop right now. He's kinda up there with that Eleagle guy now. Can't have weirdos like them making NY look bad. It's a shame too. I was just starting to forgive Solomon for his "Iron Kike Tyson" shirt and this "Spring Fever" video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKgPWU4QycM"]Iron Solomon Spring Fever official video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Oh yeah, Head L.I.C.E. too. After tellin Suge he ain't got the heart to rub on his thighs and saying he "almost" smacked Rone? Haha Yup! He's Fruit Coast too.

Comment

Gaylyt and Mickey Rent-a-Gay definitely Fruit Coast. Anyone who lost to Charron is Fruit Coast too.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                    What about DNAs mom?

What about Charlies father?

Hell even Reveries miscarriage?

What about Dizaster racial remarks in Hollows battle?

But oh it's "my daughter with a brain tumor" fuck outta here and fuck that lil bitch too.

KOTD are hypocrites and dumbasses. Beasley told the truth about KOTD fans and it's weak ass staff. Even worse, a bunch of KOTD fans are stemmed from RapMusic BVA. Disgusting.
                    Diz said the N-word so fuck the little girl that is nothing to do with Diz that has a brain tumour? This is next level autism.

Good chance this guy reads these forums- hope he understands that 99% of the world wish his daughter all the very best.

Battle rap sure draws out some weirdos

Comment

• Re: Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

[MENTION=32891]Radge[/MENTION]

Clarke is a tier 5 weirdo thats homeless and got arrested for trolling, dont waste your time fam

Nigga hits on 7yr olds on fb and lurks @ mc Donald's for the free wi fi

Comment

Battle rap: The only culture where it's appropriate to shame people for having brain tumors.

Comment

You should be happy that happened JVL

Thought you're on a personal crusade from the comfort of your ps3 in your bedroom, bad mouthing KOTD for the past couple yrs with prying on the downfall of a battle league

Comment

PS 7 from my GS Legend

Comment

Jesus does JVL ever stfu?

Didn't you get choked unconscious and laughed at for being an insufferable dweeb?

Gtfo you albino dork.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                                Jesus does JVL ever stfu?

Didn't you get choked unconscious and laughed at for being an insufferable dweeb?

Gtfo you albino dork.
                                I bet you pray your daughter gets a brain tumor everyday though. It's going to be a tough life.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X