Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

if theres one thing i want out of life its my drunked convos with ss at 3 am to be perminatly in threads

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      What about DNAs mom?

What about Charlies father?

Hell even Reveries miscarriage?

What about Dizaster racial remarks in Hollows battle?

But oh it's "my daughter with a brain tumor" fuck outta here and fuck that lil bitch too.

KOTD are hypocrites and dumbasses. Beasley told the truth about KOTD fans and it's weak ass staff. Even worse, a bunch of KOTD fans are stemmed from RapMusic BVA. Disgusting.
      Oh shut the fuck up you worthless bitch...

You type all this shit for fucking reactions. You honestly don't believe a single word you type out... You're an attention whore...and you're suffering in life due to it.

Just shut the fuck up and learn your place in society...being a nuisance to everyone doing more than you in life.

Comment

Who gives a fuck about Nikiya and his daughters tumor. Honestly it's humorous
        Why do you continue writing this shit when nobody even gives it attention...

You're trying way too hard...especially when all this "hate" comes from someone wasting their fucking life...

Idk why I'm even giving you any attention anymore tbh...your shtick is old...

Welcome to my ignore list

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PVOsmGnD1o&t=60s"]Piper's Pit with Iron Mike Sharpe - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Fun fact...

Created a facebook alt and became pretty good friends with Tara (Clarke's sister)...

Turns out (not even joking) Jobe Jacobs got kicked out of his dad and Tara's house because she confronted him after someone tipped her off that he was sending people recordings of her in the shower (she was pregnant at the time)

Shitty thing to do to your sister Jobe, especially causing stress during a critical time in your nephew's life

Wonder how your nephew will feel when he knows he has a pathetic uncle who begs for attention on a battle rap forum, can't keep a job longer than a week, harasses people on Facebook to the point of getting arrested for it, and then taking nude videos of your pregnant sister in the shower and trading/selling them on Facebook messenger...

All he has to do is literally type your name on Google when he gets older to see how much of a waste of life you were...

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILXNF-o08YY"]Iron Mike Sharpe ain't no juicer! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                Clarke still has bars tbh
                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                Originally posted by ekeanon
                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                  What about DNAs mom?

What about Charlies father?

Hell even Reveries miscarriage?

What about Dizaster racial remarks in Hollows battle?

But oh it's "my daughter with a brain tumor" fuck outta here and fuck that lil bitch too.

KOTD are hypocrites and dumbasses. Beasley told the truth about KOTD fans and it's weak ass staff. Even worse, a bunch of KOTD fans are stemmed from RapMusic BVA. Disgusting.
                  Oh shut the fuck up you worthless bitch...

You type all this shit for fucking reactions. You honestly don't believe a single word you type out... You're an attention whore...and you're suffering in life due to it.

Just shut the fuck up and learn your place in society...being a nuisance to everyone doing more than you in life.
                  You sound like a cuckserative. This that Fox News forced opinion logic right here.

Get that shit off my screen lil bald headed hoe, you a pussy a stan a big bitch like your idols.
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Because I base my political opinions around FACTS makes them "Fox News forced"?

Please, continue listening to the other wasted lives on your Facebook feed...

Comment

cockalon is on your bitch/whore list

Comment

Whose phone did you use to call your daddy when someone stole yours?

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
                          Whose phone did you use to call your daddy when someone stole yours?
                          I know youre from BC times but this shit I palm is called a cell phone... you'll get one by the age of 50 once you claim your dead mamas inheritance money.

Comment

Oh i forgot. They dont have cell phones or cell phone services out in the country.

Comment

Your life is in shambles lol. It's really pathetic seeing you like this clarke....Everything changed for you when the police looked through your messenger lol

Comment

Ekelon respones are generated by Microsoft 54s.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X