Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iron Solomon makes Kotd staff member cry

229 ppl are watching Gama preach right now, I guess this is more than the black church in JVL's hometown
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gama View Post
      Originally posted by FAKE AFD View Post
      It wouldn't be as bad if Solomon had some reason to hate Markiyah. How can you be a battle rapper and hate a promoter who over pays everyone and provides a crowd that over hypes all of their mediocre bars unless the honey pot dried up?
      You were not there to cry like a little girl when Stay diss Marw's autistic brother or when Surf and DNA had to face the insults of his sick mother, when Clips dropped lines on Tall T / Young B or when Danny Myers killed Rex with the famous line "You died the same day as your nephew nig **!".

You not said a fucking single word, like " it's the battlerap world " , on the other hand the tumor of the girl of a guy who is known only by the KOTD groupies that nobody gives a fuck, that is nobody on the national scale, this is TOO MUCH? There it exceeds totally the battlerap and lil girl tumors are the LIMITS of this shit. You look even more dumb and hypocrite than usual.
      I'm dumb because you're not sure if I posted an opinion in threads that I'm not sure ever existed?

I was there live when the Pat/Marv beef started.

Don't you actually teach children irl? It's always one of you fuckin weirdos. smh
      To be a teacher to teach young people who do not have parents who can offer them all the chances of succeeding because of problems related to the language, knowledge imparted to children such as mathematics, culture or art and enabling these young people to think by themselves the rest of their lives, being able to make good choices in the future by asking themselves the right questions then decrypted the strange world that surrounds them. What is better? Me or a batterapper with no carrer who come discuss here only when he becomes emotional?
      Look at the ego on teach over here. Sounds like you've had some pretty close relationships with vulnerable at-risk children. It's pretty strange you'd co-sign dissing children with tumors.
      I only teach children and teenagers with problems in school , behaviour problems, problems related to the family environment or major school lacks in certain subjects.

I suppose you have a little too closed mind cause of your North American education which has closed your mind to notions that you are incapable of understanding. Not mad at you, probably not your fault. The battlerap is the mix of all the knowledge from the street art or hiphop art in order to hurt with words and not with violence. I would not offer them to watch battlerap because they will get soon enough how fucked up the world is but if I had to teach them a rudimentary valor that I had taught from the battlerap movement is that the reality hidden in words is much stronger and much healthier than any kind of violence. Quote my words, I'm preaching right now, only love because at the end of the day it is the reality that is painfull, the fact that a little poor girl have a brain tumor in one of the wealthy country in the world, not the fact that an idiot jewish actor/singer said it.

Troll about it or diss me about something else but at the end of the day, think about it, maybe I could open, even just a lil bit, your mind.
      North American education? hahaha I'm just grateful I don't live in a country where I have to worry about some nut-job driving a bus into a crowd of people on a weekly basis. I might trade-up for the Holy Land though so that could become a reality.

What does living in the US have to do with having a brain tumor? You're much better off living in the US if you have money while having a tumor than any country with socialized medicine. You can get help right away instead of sitting on a waiting-list.

Your lack of empathy for the little girl is troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Norm and JVL should hook up and become a couple '

Think it will solve the problem in both lifes

They can adopt Clarke so they can save the life of a directionless animal that was thrown out in the bitter cold since his former owner thought he was born retarded thus they rejected him .
        Bitch whats up. You and Rainbow Faggot should hook up and adopt your lovechild JDPorter from the unwanted selection where gay couples can teach their kids its straight being gay and adopted unwanted subhumans on the intellect of a caveman.
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

They can adopt Clarke so they can save the life of a directionless animal that was thrown out in the bitter cold since his former owner thought he was born retarded thus they rejected him .
          Bitch whats up. You and Rainbow Faggot should hook up and adopt your lovechild JDPorter from the unwanted selection where gay couples can teach their kids its straight being gay and adopted unwanted subhumans on the intellect of a caveman.
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWl-ScR8UoY"]Neil Clark - Winsford - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ftr Solomon is Fruit Coast now too. NY is in a delicate position in Hip-Hop right now. He's kinda up there with that Eleagle guy now. Can't have weirdos like them making NY look bad. It's a shame too. I was just starting to forgive Solomon for his "Iron Kike Tyson" shirt and this "Spring Fever" video.

Iron Solomon Spring Fever official video - YouTube
            😂😂😂😂

As if this video was made the same year as Watch The Throne!!

Comment

...You seem upset
              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Watch it Justass youre triggered
                Originally posted by ekeanon
                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Ironic the guy (JVL) that got choked unconscious in front of his peers while everyone laughed at him is pretendng he could submit me in any fashion. You're a walking punchline. You have absolutely zero redeeming qualities and everyone that meets you never wants to see you again.

Comment

Watch it Justass youre triggered
                    Your parents was triggered when they realized what type of monstrosity cocksucker you would turn into
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      Ironic the guy (JVL) that got choked unconscious in front of his peers while everyone laughed at him is pretendng he could submit me in any fashion. You're a walking punchline. You have absolutely zero redeeming qualities and everyone that meets you never wants to see you again.
                      You already tapped. Now you want some of this?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zt4hzlusXA"]Jimmy Superfly Skuna Jumps Off The Steel Cage Lands On Don Muraco - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I don't think I could actively try to be as corny as you are man. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                          JVL=MVP
                          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBGLmcLHN8c"]Al Bundy MVP Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Don't worry, I'm bookmarking all the videos/links you send me. I swear one day I'm going to just take a week off work and click them all!

If you're not locked up for drugs (not your fault!) or beating up a girl (not your fault!) or laying in some gutter from being choked out (you were jumped!) I'll let you know what I thought of them all!

Comment

I have a confession. I love Trump. I've loved Trump ever since I went to see Wrestlemania 4 at Copps Coliseum broadcasted on closed-circuit TV live from Trump Plaza. I used to laugh at my communist friend when he said Bernie Sanders was going to win. I was cheering for Trump to win the whole time. When I went to school the next day after Trump won, I kept chanting ,"Trump, Trump, Trump" under my breath to piss everyone off. Can you forgive me?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMzrwqMie0"]WrestleMania in 60 Seconds: WrestleMania IV - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm sure the humor will hit me later!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X