"im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Do these grown ass men have nothing better to do?
    You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Dead @ a group of people on the internet worried about what a stranger said about another stranger's mom.

You know how shitty my life would be if I cared what any of you nerds said about me/my family? If Hitman fights Rain over this it just shows he's soft with thin skin.

Some soft ass people in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        Dead @ a group of people on the internet worried about what a stranger said about another stranger's mom.

You know how shitty my life would be if I cared what any of you nerds said about me/my family? If Hitman fights Rain over this it just shows he's soft with thin skin.

Some soft ass people in here.
        lmao your probably right

Comment

Tadgh I made that clear that if Hitman fights Rain over some comments it's weak sauce. I clarified that within two pages.

Yet you got people over here clowning DNA and calling his mom autistic/retarded/worthless which is pathetic and cheap. Hitman must be think his mother is exempt or some shit?
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
            Tadgh I made that clear that if Hitman fights Rain over some comments it's weak sauce. I clarified that within two pages.

Yet you got people over here clowning DNA and calling his mom autistic/retarded/worthless which is pathetic and cheap. Hitman must be think his mother is exempt or some shit?
            I didn't call you out by name Clarke. Don't take it personal.

Comment

Like when Pat Stay said that shit about Marv Wons brother. That was tasteless and corny.

But if Marv really would've did something, it would've been "oh a big black guy tried to kill a innocent white man"

What makes the situation worse everybody thought that Pat Stay was funny for saying all of that but it was the main reason why he lost in the first place.

Talking about he was robbed. Pysch. smh
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Ima drop these clockn hammers on your bitchass

Comment

You know clarkes posts are worst than being covered in anthrax powder.

Comment

Ima drop these clockn hammers on your bitchass

If you really do that I'll pay for 2 hours of studio time so you can finally stop making excuses as to why you won't mumble on a track.

Comment

Would rather hear Clarke mumble than Hitman's mom bull

Comment

has fake blanco LOST his fucking mind

Comment

for real fb im concerned ur bars are a little too bad lately if u got some stuff u need to talk to someone about u can pm ur boy zyausuaiwnr or w.e my name is

Comment

u are on a slippery slope that ends with dropping a backwards n sync flow and getting Sobriety

Comment

I'm phoning it in Norm

Comment

u cant lie to me blanc somethins up

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X