"im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Females are right once again. Nothing but fake ass gay fuck boys and crackheads.

In Dallas, chicks come from STL and clown STL niggas. Embarrassing.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Pride worser than T Rex looking in Diddys eyes at SM2
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
        sandwoman bout to take off her earings and slap the shit outta moose while bella bites his nuts off

Comment

yall mfs karmetic debt has to be high as fuck lmao
          Hitman always jappin out on smack n them, he not scared-neither is rain. yall reaching

Comment

and y would hitman go to rains HOOD? lmao yall dont know nothing bout stand up shit. real mf meet somewerr nuetral. im not saying either is scared, but mf meet somewere nuetral were yall can get yo shit off. wtf

Comment

.sounds like rain ain't scared tbh,
              if he stands by his words I don't see a problem then,
              it's on hitman to make a move or shutup

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post
                and y would hitman go to rains HOOD? lmao yall dont know nothing bout stand up shit. real mf meet somewerr nuetral. im not saying either is scared, but mf meet somewere nuetral were yall can get yo shit off. wtf

Dunno, maybe if you say "I'm willing to die for what I stand for" "where you at I'm coming for you with 12 people", then when they tell you where they're at you tell them "lol not goin there, you come to me"

Sounds pretty scared to me.

Comment

Hitman also said "I'm in the city he live in right now in real life tho and won't pull up on me or close by .. don't worry tho"

Not too long after he said "I'm outta town in a whole other city gave my location so we could duck off and get the business and he made excuses I'm gone catch em tho!"

Definitely not scared.

Comment

Neither serz abt a fight imo

I don't care abt the back and forth - I don't like HMH's raps but I like BC's lyrics

Comment

Dude above has a point. Just seen a video from dizaster talkin about this and that. Same dude who got ugly and disgusting towards disabled ppl, kids, mothers etc.

These battle rappers insult kids on a regular basis...even babys..really, babys? cant get much more innocent than that. Hold up..even dead ppl. There is a reason we say Rest in Peace! Think about that for a second...I will never forget what Pat stay said about marvs retarded brother.
                      Crazy is, Im not even talking about them glorifying rape, pedophilia and blasphemy towards GOD in his holy trinity.

This whole sport is as evil as i gets and these battle rappers are cleary under possesion of evil spririts.

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                        Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        I've never threatened someone online. If I did I for sure haven't said I'd find them and beat their ass then get back on and say "lol nvm you got to come to me".

It's more why the fuck do you care what Rain says? Are you the cancer defender of the internet? Where you saying people that talked shit about Steve Jobs needed to be checked?

Who gives a fuck. Hitman bitched out.
                        fuck it lmao hope Hitman dont fuck his money up by doing this
                        dead at caring about Hitman's money baaahahaha....
                        lol his wild n out money is at stake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                          Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                          I've never threatened someone online. If I did I for sure haven't said I'd find them and beat their ass then get back on and say "lol nvm you got to come to me".

It's more why the fuck do you care what Rain says? Are you the cancer defender of the internet? Where you saying people that talked shit about Steve Jobs needed to be checked?

Who gives a fuck. Hitman bitched out.
                          fuck it lmao hope Hitman dont fuck his money up by doing this
                          dead at caring about Hitman's money baaahahaha....
                          lol his wild n out money is at stake!!!
                          clark, u my guy.... but dont start lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                            moose u sound dumb
                            a man telling another man it dont matter that a man talks about your sick mom
                            moose you sound dumb there man
                            u cant talk about my mom. batttle or real life. moose. did your mom touch u or something. y do u hate her. a man who dont stand up for his mom is no man or son at all
                            I genuinely don't care about your mom either. I genuinely don't give a fuck about every person in the world with cancer.

Being a bitch on the internet, crying about what another man, said about another mans mom is being a bitch.

" a man who dont stand up for his mom is no man or son at all"

Yeah, I'm sure his mom with fucking cancer gives a fuck about some guy who stands in the background of battle rap videos says. She's an idiot if she does.
                            as retarted as u sound. i still wish your mom no harm. never will
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

moose didnt see Rains periscope were he said he will meet Hitman Anywhere , including manhatten. bro b commenting beforehe gets any facts lmao. u good tho my G

Comment

Who tf is Rain?

Is he fucking relevant?
                                TDE

sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X