"im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Originally posted by sandman View Post
    moose u sound dumb
    a man telling another man it dont matter that a man talks about your sick mom
    moose you sound dumb there man
    u cant talk about my mom. batttle or real life. moose. did your mom touch u or something. y do u hate her. a man who dont stand up for his mom is no man or son at all
    I genuinely don't care about your mom either. I genuinely don't give a fuck about every person in the world with cancer.

Being a bitch on the internet, crying about what another man, said about another mans mom is being a bitch.

" a man who dont stand up for his mom is no man or son at all"

Yeah, I'm sure his mom with fucking cancer gives a fuck about some guy who stands in the background of battle rap videos says. She's an idiot if she does.

Comment

Re: "im Beatin That Boy Ass!" Hitman Holla addressing Rain on Periscope (part ONE)

Rain popped shit and apologized again(to his mom). Nothing else to see here other than Rain backtracking and being a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
        Rain popped shit and apologized again(to his mom). Nothing else to see here other than Rain backtracking and being a bitch.
        lmaooooooo rain smh

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Originally posted by sandman View Post
          moose u sound dumb
          I genuinely don't give a fuck about every person in the world with cancer.

Comment

Rain910‏ @Rain910 4m4 minutes ago
            More
            Rain910 Retweeted #BallGame ✌
            If you were willing to DIE for what you stand for you wouldn't have been SCARED to pull up yesterday. Stop frontin already.

He apologized about his mom, but he's not backing off Shitman.

Rain910‏ @Rain910 7h7 hours ago
            More
            I said everything possible to get dude to pull up include disrespect his mother. Since he didn't I want to apologize to HER.

Comment

sandwoman bout to take off her earings and slap the shit outta moose while bella bites his nuts off

Comment

Hitmans mom beat cancer and she's untouchable.

Niggas joke about DNA's mom being retarded every other battle.
                "First time I gripped and popped
                Heart dropped, eyes closed
                It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post

This.

Everyone has to have some moral superiority. The pretend outrage is hilarious.

If I was here saying fuck Lance Armstrong nobody would care.

Comment

Originally posted by mwilliams7187 View Post

This!!!! Facts.

Plus Hitmans a bitchass hypocrite. Hitman got his ass whooped before Show Out came into play. Jumping Bill was pussy too. Smh lol

Hitman is definition of what females say about STL and ATL niggas. Its even worse these niggas are getting clowned by females. Why? Because these act like females.
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Who the fuck cares? hitman a fucking bitch for crying over someone talking about his moms. Fuck his moms I hope that bitch dies. Rain 3-0

Comment

lmao I just realized Cory Booker is following holla on twitter.

Comment

You know whats black and eats pussy?

Cervical cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            Moose once again speaking that real shit.

Hitman is a joke like his city. Full of crackheads and ghetto illiterates whom cops kill for fun. Thats what Hitman is, another dumbass statistic waiting to die. This video proves it. Sad
                            How you got the scoop on a nigga from another city when you ain't even an official nigga in your own city?

Internet dweebs these days

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunz View Post
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                              Moose once again speaking that real shit.

Hitman is a joke like his city. Full of crackheads and ghetto illiterates whom cops kill for fun. Thats what Hitman is, another dumbass statistic waiting to die. This video proves it. Sad
                              How you got the scoop on a nigga from another city when you ain't even an official nigga in your own city?

Internet dweebs these days
                              Hitmans not even official in his own city tf?

Nigga begged all over social media for money and none of those fuck boys in STL couldnt help that nigga?

Why it took a rich celebrity who's from NYC and washed up to donate to Hitman? Isnt STL suppose to hold this nigga down?

Exactly bitch
                              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Damn its crazy or maybe Im bugging because this the same pussy nigga who jumped Bill with his crew but his crew couldnt muscle up money?

Damn Hit dont even got a team no more. Scary nigga.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X