UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UnbiasReview Chris in jail facing rape charges.

Originally posted by CPT_Rocky View Post
    [MENTION=15763]Justice[/MENTION] you mad homo for saying some gay shit like that & think it's funny. Now to answer you question if Bonnie had a problem with it. She didn't seem to in the video not at all. Still doesn't change what I thought of son. You go to aces or sues you expect to see dollars thrown and ass slapping not during what you thought to be an interview. Anything you upload or post on the web is subject to opinion wether we like it or not. She let him do it no doubt but that's my opinion about dog. that's my point. & stop fronting like you never thought something was suspect about him.

Obviously It aint gay if YOU are the one who are the playing make believe as the bootleg bitch for me. You gotta be good with playing dress up and have a goth girl teach you the appropriate way to do make up (They got a sexy swagger about them at times, some of them do anyways)

Bs aside, i always thought some of the mustache jokes was hilarious af. Not too much the ATL shit since its a cliché now and a lil too played out- even though some of that shit seems to be true to a degree.

Iah i never put thought into classifying him as a weirdo, i never got that vibe to put me off from him... i only watched him on a somewhat reg basis for his content first and foremost and to hear his opinions on battles even though theres was plenty of times i don't agree with him.

-"Anything you upload or post on the web is subject to opinion wether we like it or not."
    I agree with that totally. But that doesn't protect a persons opinion/statements from being ridiculed by others nor being respected by regulating inaccurate/misinformed bs depending on the context of whatever you're saying/talking about.

Example:
    "Drake is by far the best lyricists and writer ever in hiphop no dabating "- said by a 17 or even a 25 yr old.

You gonna respect a statement like that when the keywords are Lyricist & Writer? Just a opinion sure, but it is highly inaccurate considering the context in which those two words shape that statement (not to mention how "Hiphop" pertains to those words as well).
    Drake got more then one writer and who knows how many more under the table thats off the books, and the accusations has came up more then once, you can see for yourself with by looking at the credits reading off a names on a solo track- he's more closer to the realm of r&b or pop genre then hiphop.

Thats akin to somebody saying

Michael Bay got the greatest long takes ever in cinema (I'm not talking about the barrage of slow motion shit either)

The motherfucka doesn't do long takes, so that opinion is wrong af-
    i.e. not all opinions are of equal merit or untouchable from dismissing and correcting(shutting down) .
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Justice catching bodybags with the essays

-EDIT

Didn't get a chance to address the rest of your post up above cause i didn't wanna offend others by having to scroll down further then they had too.

Some people get pissed off about that sorta of thing on here/hair

Comment

I heard he got caught sucking a cub scouts dick...

who raised these niggaz man?

Comment

5/10 avi.

would not fuck.

Comment

Next untold truth Chris bout to drop..."RAPE: The Chris and Cosby Stories"

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
              Originally posted by CPT_Rocky View Post
              @Justice you mad homo for saying some gay shit like that & think it's funny. Now to answer you question if Bonnie had a problem with it. She didn't seem to in the video not at all. Still doesn't change what I thought of son. You go to aces or sues you expect to see dollars thrown and ass slapping not during what you thought to be an interview. Anything you upload or post on the web is subject to opinion wether we like it or not. She let him do it no doubt but that's my opinion about dog. that's my point. & stop fronting like you never thought something was suspect about him.

Obviously It aint gay if YOU are the one who are the playing make believe as the bootleg bitch for me. You gotta be good with playing dress up and have a goth girl teach you the appropriate way to do make up (They got a sexy swagger about them at times, some of them do anyways)

Bs aside, i always thought some of the mustache jokes was hilarious af. Not too much the ATL shit since its a cliché now and a lil too played out- even though some of that shit seems to be true to a degree.

Iah i never put thought into classifying him as a weirdo, i never got that vibe to put me off from him... i only watched him on a somewhat reg basis for his content first and foremost and to hear his opinions on battles even though theres was plenty of times i don't agree with him.

-"Anything you upload or post on the web is subject to opinion wether we like it or not."
              I agree with that totally. But that doesn't protect a persons opinion/statements from being ridiculed by others nor being respected by regulating inaccurate/misinformed bs depending on the context of whatever you're saying/talking about.

Example:
              "Drake is by far the best lyricists and writer ever in hiphop no dabating "- said by a 17 or even a 25 yr old.

You gonna respect a statement like that when the keywords are Lyricist & Writer? Just a opinion sure, but it is highly inaccurate considering the context in which those two words shape that statement (not to mention how "Hiphop" pertains to those words as well).
              Drake got more then one writer and who knows how many more under the table thats off the books, and the accusations has came up more then once, you can see for yourself with by looking at the credits reading off a names on a solo track- he's more closer to the realm of r&b or pop genre then hiphop.

Thats akin to somebody saying

Michael Bay got the greatest long takes ever in cinema (I'm not talking about the barrage of slow motion shit either)

The motherfucka doesn't do long takes, so that opinion is wrong af-
              i.e. not all opinions are of equal merit or untouchable from dismissing and correcting(shutting down) .
              did anyone read this

Comment

I did

Site been hungry for a battle
                Both posters did their thing

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                  5/10 avi.

would not fuck.
                  Those titties tho

Comment

Originally posted by RandomLetters View Post

did anyone read this

stop ducking our battle scumbag

Imma drop dat Fire today

Comment

Norm is shook af of battling me

Comment

I only eat thick girls asses.

Comment

He probably got set up by some battlerap fanatic.

Crazy that the culcha going down like this-
                          Originally posted by I AM GAY
                          I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

He's weird as fuck has priors for something similar before he was a blogger.

BigZero: Durr he wuz probly set up by battlerap fanatic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X